Welcome to Steve Madden Holden Women's Brown Leather Boot Sz 10 M 4491 *, a wiki for the arts, media and humanities.
This page shows a selection of the latest additions to the website. For more detailed listings see the Saks Fifth Avenue Salvatore Ferragamo Black Leather Knee High Boots WMS Size 7.5, Hunter Original Gloss Black Wellington Boot, W23616, Size 6 US / 37 $150, Contents and Steve Madden Pondrosa Women's Taupe Suede Boot Sz 8 3034 * sections. Selected updates are posted on Steve Madden Envoke Women's Black Over Knee Stretch Boot Sz 9.5 3006 *, Ariat Work Boots - Gently used Womens size 7.5 Ariat everyday wear / work boots., Sam Edelman Women's Justin Leather Bootie Dark Brown 7825 Size 10.5 M and NIB Cole Haan Niles Bootie II Women's Suede Boots Heel Sz 9.5 B Chestnut $280.
Cole Haan Women's Pink/Fuchsia Suede/leather Ankle Boots 7.5 B~Small Mark.
NEW!! Aquatalia by Marvin K Warm Lined Boot- Black Suede- Size 6.5 M 8 (P25)
NEW!! Paul Green Bootie- Grey- Size 6.5 US/ 4 AU 0 (B32)
Zodiac Aussie Over The Knee Leather Boots Brown 7.5 ROBERT CLERGERIE BLACK & WHITE LEATHER BOOTS - WOMENS SIZE 38.5
Goffredo Fantini Grommet Rings Size 35.5 US 5 Black Ankle Boots Leather Heels
Size 7.5 Aerosoles Mysterious Over the Knee Boot - GreyFIC PEERAGE Mira Women Wide Width Leather Knee High Dress Boots
PAOLA FERRI by ALBA MODA LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS Size 7US / 37 EU 0 NWOB Sergio rossi Shoes 285524 Black 34 1/2
New DANNER 62264 Mountain Low 600 Women's 7.5 Gray /Plum Hiking Boot RETAIL 0
8 Donald J Pliner Womens Wade Sneak Print Leather Riding Ankle Boots Taupe 6
BEARPAW SHAKO ll brown fox fur 8M sheepskin lined women boots excellent conditio
New with Box Banana Republic Black Meelia Chelsea Boot Size 5.5 Grinders New REBEL BLACK Unisex Smooth Sole Leather Western Bikers High Boots
|Condition:||New with defects : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item. Possible cosmetic imperfections range from natural colour variations to scuffs, cuts or nicks, hanging threads or missing buttons that occasionally occur during the manufacturing or delivery process. The apparel may contain irregular or mismarked size tags. The item may be missing the original packaging materials (such as original box or tag). New factory seconds and/or new irregular items may fall into this category. The original tags may or may not be attached. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“*See Description”|
|Boot Shaft Height:||Under Knee High||Color:||Brown|
|Calf Width:||Medium||Calf Circumference:||10"|
|Heel Height:||Flat (0 to 1/2 in.)||Brand:||Frye|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||8.5||Toe Type:||Normal round|
|Material:||Hi END LEATHER|
“The fields of art and architecture are currently witnessing an expansion of the exhibitionary complex: permanent and temporary exhibition spaces proliferate, blending with sites of consumption. Responding to this development, GAM.14 focusses on the act of exhibiting, which reconfigures the spatial limitations of the exhibition, thus creating dynamic sites of contestation and political confrontation. GAM.14 is a collection of current positions from the disciplines of art and architecture assembled around the conceptual effort to distinguish the act of exhibiting from exhibition, opening the potential of exhibiting as an exploratory space to address urgent social and political challenges of our time.”
With contributions by Bart De Baere, Ivana Bago, Ana Bezić, Nicolas Bourriaud, Maria Bremer, Ekaterina Degot, Ana Dević, Anselm Franke, Andrew Herscher, Christian Inderbitzin, Branislav Jakovljević, Sami Khatib, Wilfried Kuehn, Nicole Lai Yi-Hsin, Bruno Latour, Ana María León, Armin Linke, Antonia Majača, Doreen Mende, Ana Miljački, Museum of American Art in Berlin, Vincent Normand, Christoph Walter Pirker, Dubravka Sekuli, Antje Senarclens de Grancy, Katharina Sommer, Anna-Sophie Springer, Barbara Steiner, Kate Strain, Žiga Testen, Milica Tomić, Etienne Turpin, and What, How & for Whom/WHW.
Edited by Milica Tomić and Dubravka Sekulić
Publisher Jovis, Berlin, 2018
ISBN 9783868598544, 3868598545
PDF (45 MB)
“‘Everyone contains a history of contamination; purity is not an option.’
In the event of disaster, we, the people who have always been surviving, will simply continue to survive. We have learned skills you wouldn’t believe, enduring under police states. We refine trauma into gold and use exile as jet propellant.
Yet we lack a vision of our lives past survival. What will we do when we head “back to the land” that was never ours? We do not see ourselves in the paranoiac manuals of preppers, in minimalist lifestyle retreats, in the nativist isolationism of militiamen.
We do not want to repeat these dreams of being the center, forever tyrants over little kingdoms. In this beyond, we will contaminate one another. We first learn from the past, building lookouts to keep our homes from burning.
We then seek an unruly communion. New languages, icons, guides, rituals, spun and fired beneath a twilight canopy of fungi. We claim a gorgeous, baroque maximalism, a future that sounds, looks, and feels like our innermost thoughts.”
Made by American Artist, Caitlin Cherry, Nora N. Khan and Sondra Perry
Published in New York, October 2018
Exh. reviews: Helmut Lang Vintage Archival Cutout Elastic Strap Side Black Leather Boots 37.5 (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018), Bogs Classic Tall Wellington Boots Womens Vintage Floral Neoprene Wellies 72257 (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018).
“unbag is a semi-annual magazine that promotes critical engagement with contemporary art and politics. Commissioning artists, writers, and thinkers who work outside of mainstream discourses, unbag functions as a space to explore ideas through discussion and exchange.”
Edited by American Artist (1), Aaron Cooper (1-3), Andy Wentz (1), Charlie Markbreiter (2), Natalia Tuero Germán (2-3), and Mylo Mendez (3)
Publisher unbag, New York, 2017-2018
c.98 pages per issue
Issue 1: Metis (May 2017, HTML)
Alexander Wang Purple Embossed Leather Peep Toe Wedges SZ 39 (Jan 2018, HTML)
Diba True Ladies Grey Lake Land Basket Weave Leather Bootie 23515-GRY (Sep 2018, HTML)
“Harlem is both an idea and a place. What became known as the ‘Black Mecca’ began as a farming village inhabited first by the Lenape and then by the Dutch. The first Black people in Harlem, both freed and enslaved, worked on farms in the area known as Niew Haarlem. New Haarlem was formally established as a settlement by Peter Stuyvesant in 1658 and was named after the Dutch city of Haarlem. For generations, the sole connection between Niew Haarlem and Niew Amsterdam was a diagonal road built on an old Native path: a street we now call Broadway…
Learn more about this history and the extraordinary contributions of radical Black women who built community, fought for freedom, and imagined other futures, including Williana Jones Burroughs, Regina Anderson Andrews, Ella Baker, Claudia Jones, Lorraine Hansberry, Salaria Kee, Madame C.J. Walker, A’Lelia Walker, Victoria Earle Matthews, Zora Neale Hurston, Louise Thompson Patterson, Dorothy Height, Pauli Murray, Amy Ashwood Garvey, Billie Holiday, Audre Lorde, Madame Stephanie St. Clair, Marvel Cooke, Eslanda Goode Robeson, Una Mulzac, Grace Campbell, and Willie Mae Mallory.
The Radical Black Women of Harlem Walking Tour offers an important contribution to the effort to uplift Black women’s intellectual, social and political work. We encourage community members, students, and educators to use this guidebook to organize tours in New York City, or as inspiration to design guidebooks in other neighborhoods and cities.”
Research and Writing by Asha Futterman and Mariame Kaba
Published in New York, May 2019
This book contains transcripts from two roundtable discussions held during the 2016 and 2017 editions of Alternative Film/Video festival in Belgrade. The themes included the relation of alternative cinema art movements (2016) and subversion (2017).
Participants include Hito Steyerl, Marina Gržinić, Eve Heller, Želimir Žilnik, Peter Tscherkassky, Božidar Zečević, Miloš Miša Radivojević, Zoran Saveski, Lordan Zafranović, Slobodan Šijan, Dejan Sretenović, Greg deCuir, Jr., Bojan Jovanović, Petra Belc, Sebestyén Kodolányi, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Miroljub Stojanović, Bruce Checefsky, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Tomaso Aramini, Zoran Saveski, and Miodrag Milošević.
Publisher Students’ City Cultural Center, Belgrade, 2018
via Academic Film Center
- MEN'S NIKE STRIKE size 13 FOOTBALL ATHLETIC CLEATS/SHOES BLACK Neon NEW
- NIKE AIR JORDAN WINTERIZED SPIZIKE BOOTS DARK CINDER BROWN SZ 9.5 [375356-201]
- Nike Free Commuter 2 “White/White” Men’s Running Shoe Size 12
- JORDAN RELENTLESS MEN'S SHOES SIZE: 8 BLACK VARSITY RED DANDELION AJ7990 003
- Nike Air Flight Bonafide Men's Plum Sneaker Sz 9.5 4313
- Nike MEN'S Air Tech Challenge Huarache Black/Turbo Green/Light Crimson Run SZ 10
- PUMA 18998301 Mens Ignite Limitless Netfit Sneaker- Choose SZ/Color.
- 2002 Nike Air Max LTD US 11 87 90 95 Infrared Neon 180 QS HS Tier Zero SAFARI
- NIKE AIR MAX ZERO ESSENTIAL U.K SIZE 8 TRAINERS MENS BLUE 876070001
- adidas stan smith mens trainers size / eu 45 made in indonesia
- Adidas Originals Samoa Women's Sneakers Black/ Rainbow Size 7(US)
- NIKE MENS AIR VERSITILE II BASKETBALL SHOES
- Nike Free RN Flyknit MTLC (GS)
- NIKE HYPERADAPT 1.0 TINKER BLUE DS AUTHENTIC RECEIPT 843871-400 US11D
- Nike Air Max Mens Charles Barkley Posite USA Foamposite Olympics Shoes Size 12
- Vans Old Skool Suede True White Canvas Size 8-13 New
- Men's Nike Foamposite Pearl Athletic Shoes
- New Balance Women's Cypher Running Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
- New Superga 2750 Polywoolw Grey Wool Low Top Fashion Sneakers Shoes
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Madison Ox Deep Bordeaux (WS)
- Ladies Clarks Orinoco Club Black Leather Pull On Ankle Boots
- New Women Charles David Black Pewter Stretch Metallic Ankle Boot Shoe 8.5 10160
- Original Car Shoe Womens Brown Leather Suede Knee High Boots sz 6.5 ret $695 NIB
- Dolce Vita Women's Abree Triangle Eyelet Maxi Sand Dress MD
- Rocket Dog - TOBIESP-209 Womens Tobie Suspect PU Tweedy Pie Motorcycle Boot
- Arcopedico Queen Red Leather Flats, size = US 5.5 to 6
- NIB $750 PRADA Logo Bow Matelasse Ballet Flat Shoe 40- 10 US WHITE Leather
- Jellypop Women's Cool Sneaker Silver Size 10.0 rq8p
- LADIES NIKE AIR MAX THEA TRAINERS SIZE black good used condition
- Nike AIR MAX ADVANTAGE Wmns Black/white 908991 001 Running Training Shoes SZ 10
- Nike Epic React Flyknit "True White/Pure" Men's Trainers All Sizes Limited Stock
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Ease Mens Size 10 (896192-100) WHITE/BLACK/DUSTED CLAY
- Vintage NIKE AIR MAX ELITE Big Size 18 Numbered Rare
- Nike Air Force 1 '07 Low Shoes Light Carbon Black White AA4083-006 Men's NEW
- NIKE Mens Air Force 1 High '07 Lv8 Basketball Shoe 9
- Nike Mercurial Vapor 12 Academy MG Clear Jade/Gold/Black/Hyper Turquoise 3721390