Welcome to Ladies Circle G Boots by Corral-Diamond & Scroll Embroidery, Style L5082, a wiki for the arts, media and humanities.
This page shows a selection of the latest additions to the website. For more detailed listings see the STRATEGIA Bottes Cuir Tressé Ajouré Marron T 37.5 BE, Ariat 10016353 Round Up X Toe Western Boots, Women's Size: 8.5 Medium (C871), Contents and Fly London MELI Leather and Oil Suede Chelsea Boots Camel UK size 7 (US 9) sections. Selected updates are posted on Women’s Sam Edelman Espresso Over The Knee Boots Kayla 6, PLEASER Sexy 7" Heel Open Heel & Toe Silver Chrome Platform Women's Ankle Boots, Women's Black Heart Inlay Fuchsia Sequins Leather Cowboy Boots Snip Toe and Dolce Vita Spur Saddle Women's Chunky Heel Ankle Booties Distressed Nubuck.
Womens Dansko Tyra Nappa Leather Suede Brown Boots Shoes 42 US 12 NEW
Baffin Women's Escalate Snow Boot, Black, Size 8.0
Frye Womens Carmen 3 Strap Black-Brown-Tan Pull-On Fashion Knee-High Boots
7.5 - FRYE Dark Brown Leather 8 VERONICA Slouch Tall Riding Boots 0319KR Prada Black Suede Leather Pointed Toe Tall Over the Knee Boots Size 39.5 US 9.5
Stuart Weitzman Brown Suede Yadastud Studded Combat Womens Boots Booties Sz. 6
NEW Twisted X Western Boots Womens Cowboy Leather Black White Size 8B #WSO00016Crockett and Jones Chelsea Boots Workboots Womens Brown Calf Fits 7 to 7.5
Sambuca by ALDO, Black GENUINE leather, OTK thigh boots, 4" block heel, SZ 7 Avec Les Filles Womens Lianna Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, Grey, Size 10.0 VG
Bottines Boots SERGIO ROSSI Tout Cuir Noir T 38 TBE
Frye Women's Phillip Harness Short Boots Style 76870 Cognac New With Box!
Lane Ladies Light Brown Julia Boot LB0351A
Women's Wild Pair Light Brown Leather Medium Heel Boots Sz 5.5B Knee High Gentleman/Lady CLEMENTS RIBEIRO Shoes Black 37 Reasonable price Moderate cost Valuable boutique
: An item that has been or previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Color:||Black||US Shoe Size (Women's):||39|
|Heel Type:||Stiletto||Style:||Open Toe|
|Heel Height:||High (3 in. and Up)||Material:||Patent Leather|
“The fields of art and architecture are currently witnessing an expansion of the exhibitionary complex: permanent and temporary exhibition spaces proliferate, blending with sites of consumption. Responding to this development, GAM.14 focusses on the act of exhibiting, which reconfigures the spatial limitations of the exhibition, thus creating dynamic sites of contestation and political confrontation. GAM.14 is a collection of current positions from the disciplines of art and architecture assembled around the conceptual effort to distinguish the act of exhibiting from exhibition, opening the potential of exhibiting as an exploratory space to address urgent social and political challenges of our time.”
With contributions by Bart De Baere, Ivana Bago, Ana Bezić, Nicolas Bourriaud, Maria Bremer, Ekaterina Degot, Ana Dević, Anselm Franke, Andrew Herscher, Christian Inderbitzin, Branislav Jakovljević, Sami Khatib, Wilfried Kuehn, Nicole Lai Yi-Hsin, Bruno Latour, Ana María León, Armin Linke, Antonia Majača, Doreen Mende, Ana Miljački, Museum of American Art in Berlin, Vincent Normand, Christoph Walter Pirker, Dubravka Sekuli, Antje Senarclens de Grancy, Katharina Sommer, Anna-Sophie Springer, Barbara Steiner, Kate Strain, Žiga Testen, Milica Tomić, Etienne Turpin, and What, How & for Whom/WHW.
Edited by Milica Tomić and Dubravka Sekulić
Publisher Jovis, Berlin, 2018
ISBN 9783868598544, 3868598545
PDF (45 MB)
“‘Everyone contains a history of contamination; purity is not an option.’
In the event of disaster, we, the people who have always been surviving, will simply continue to survive. We have learned skills you wouldn’t believe, enduring under police states. We refine trauma into gold and use exile as jet propellant.
Yet we lack a vision of our lives past survival. What will we do when we head “back to the land” that was never ours? We do not see ourselves in the paranoiac manuals of preppers, in minimalist lifestyle retreats, in the nativist isolationism of militiamen.
We do not want to repeat these dreams of being the center, forever tyrants over little kingdoms. In this beyond, we will contaminate one another. We first learn from the past, building lookouts to keep our homes from burning.
We then seek an unruly communion. New languages, icons, guides, rituals, spun and fired beneath a twilight canopy of fungi. We claim a gorgeous, baroque maximalism, a future that sounds, looks, and feels like our innermost thoughts.”
Made by American Artist, Caitlin Cherry, Nora N. Khan and Sondra Perry
Published in New York, October 2018
Exh. reviews: RTBU LOCKY Ballet Wedge Training Golden Padlock Lockable Leopard Cheetah (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018), Men/Women Pleaser Delight-2049- Pick SZ/Color. excellent quality Brand As of the latest model (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018).
“unbag is a semi-annual magazine that promotes critical engagement with contemporary art and politics. Commissioning artists, writers, and thinkers who work outside of mainstream discourses, unbag functions as a space to explore ideas through discussion and exchange.”
Edited by American Artist (1), Aaron Cooper (1-3), Andy Wentz (1), Charlie Markbreiter (2), Natalia Tuero Germán (2-3), and Mylo Mendez (3)
Publisher unbag, New York, 2017-2018
c.98 pages per issue
Issue 1: Metis (May 2017, HTML)
Calvin Klein Womens Cylan Motorcycle Boot- Pick SZ/Color. (Jan 2018, HTML)
Sebastian Women's S6367 Boot,Black Calf/Nikel Metal,37 EU/4.5 M US (Sep 2018, HTML)
“Harlem is both an idea and a place. What became known as the ‘Black Mecca’ began as a farming village inhabited first by the Lenape and then by the Dutch. The first Black people in Harlem, both freed and enslaved, worked on farms in the area known as Niew Haarlem. New Haarlem was formally established as a settlement by Peter Stuyvesant in 1658 and was named after the Dutch city of Haarlem. For generations, the sole connection between Niew Haarlem and Niew Amsterdam was a diagonal road built on an old Native path: a street we now call Broadway…
Learn more about this history and the extraordinary contributions of radical Black women who built community, fought for freedom, and imagined other futures, including Williana Jones Burroughs, Regina Anderson Andrews, Ella Baker, Claudia Jones, Lorraine Hansberry, Salaria Kee, Madame C.J. Walker, A’Lelia Walker, Victoria Earle Matthews, Zora Neale Hurston, Louise Thompson Patterson, Dorothy Height, Pauli Murray, Amy Ashwood Garvey, Billie Holiday, Audre Lorde, Madame Stephanie St. Clair, Marvel Cooke, Eslanda Goode Robeson, Una Mulzac, Grace Campbell, and Willie Mae Mallory.
The Radical Black Women of Harlem Walking Tour offers an important contribution to the effort to uplift Black women’s intellectual, social and political work. We encourage community members, students, and educators to use this guidebook to organize tours in New York City, or as inspiration to design guidebooks in other neighborhoods and cities.”
Research and Writing by Asha Futterman and Mariame Kaba
Published in New York, May 2019
This book contains transcripts from two roundtable discussions held during the 2016 and 2017 editions of Alternative Film/Video festival in Belgrade. The themes included the relation of alternative cinema art movements (2016) and subversion (2017).
Participants include Hito Steyerl, Marina Gržinić, Eve Heller, Želimir Žilnik, Peter Tscherkassky, Božidar Zečević, Miloš Miša Radivojević, Zoran Saveski, Lordan Zafranović, Slobodan Šijan, Dejan Sretenović, Greg deCuir, Jr., Bojan Jovanović, Petra Belc, Sebestyén Kodolányi, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Miroljub Stojanović, Bruce Checefsky, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Tomaso Aramini, Zoran Saveski, and Miodrag Milošević.
Publisher Students’ City Cultural Center, Belgrade, 2018
via Academic Film Center
- Lolita Women Warm Fur Beads Flats Loafers Girl Leather Slip On Platform Shoes
- MBT shoes black leather women ballet flats AB191
- Klogs Men's Bistro Clog Black 9 M US
- NIKE flex experience RN7 womens shoes size 7 NWOB
- Nike Flex Experience RN 5 Wolf Grey/Racer Blue 844729-003 Women's SZ 7
- hommes Nike Air Max Plus JCRD TUNED TNS - 845006102 - Triple BASKETS Blanc
- Women's Authentic Nike Shox Gravity Shoes Sizes 6-11
- RARE� Nike Zoom Hyperrev TB PE Solar Red Metallic Silver Sz 13 643301-603 Light
- NEW NIKE ZOOM HYPERQUICKNESS 2015 sz 12.5 WHITE BLACK Basketball Shoes Sneakers
- Nike Air Max Trax da Donna Scarpe Ginnastica 631763 100 Sportive Svendita
- Men's Nike Zoom Run The One Basketball Shoes 653636 001 Black
- NEW Nike Zoom Live - White/Blue Basketball Shoes (Men's 16.5)
- NEW NIKE AIR KYRIE 4 N7 SIZE 9.5 AT0320 400 Dark Obsidian Black White Blue Duke
- ASICS Men's Omniflex-Attack V2.0-m - Choose SZ/Color
- Nike Air Jordan mens basketball shoes size 13 mint condition
- New Men's Air Jordan True Flights (342964-625) Bordeaux-Sail - Size 12 “DS"
- Adidas Performance Brute Force 2 Fly Mid Lacrosse Cleats, White/Red Sz 9.5
- 2010 Nike Air Jordan V.2 GROWN GRIT TAN VOLT NEON 414174-204 size 10
- Zoom Vick 3 III OG HOME ATL White Varsity Red Black Size 8
- NIKE Lebron 13 XIII CAVS Championship Sz 15 Maroon Red Bronze GOLD 807219-690
- Women's Nike Air Max Thea Premium 616723-008 Grey Running Sneakers Sz 9 M
- 09 NIKE AIR JORDAN XI 11 RETRO SPACE JAM BLACK ROYAL BLUE WHITE 378037-041 10.5
- LOT OF 2 PAIRS MEN'S SZ 13 NEW BALANCE CROSSFIT/RUNNING/ 860 V4 & ASYM COUNTRY
- New Balance Shoes Charcoal Women WLAZR-HP
- Vans Classic Slip-On (HEMP) Irie Incense /VN-0LYF1ZG /rare vegan RASTA / 10.5 US
- Man/Woman Skechers Women's Seager-Stat-Scalloped Collar, Engineered Knit... Exquisite (middle) workmanship high quality Clearance sale
- ALDO ‘Meaven’ Black Leather Pull On Ankle Boots Women's Size 6.5
- Cole Haan Parson Size 9.5 B Brown Leather Over The Knee Boots
- NEW! Ladies Smoky Mountain Cowboy Boots - Leather Brown Tan R Toe 12"
- Elyse Walker Elyse Fog Fringe Suede Wedge Ankle Bootie Boots US 7 GUC E1
- Corral Women's Inlay & Embroidery & Harness Western Boots Brown G1411
- CLARKS Women's Sashlin Vita Ankle Bootie - Choose SZ/Color
- Earthies Clare - Women's Ballet Flat Gold - 6.5 Medium
- MIU MIU WOMAN BALLERINA FLATS SHOES CAMEO/NATURAL LEATHER CODE 5F495A
- New Balance Womens Ww665km Grey/Pink Walking Shoes Size 9.5 (C,D,W) (326488)
- Nike Roshe Women’s 6.5 Gray Purple 747495-401
- NikeLab x sacai Dunk Lux Women's Shoe White, UK size 5 Authentic
- Nike KD 5 DMV Men's size 9
- Nike Air Max 90 Womens Trainers Sand Branded Footwear
- Nike Ultra Celso Thong Men's Sandals 882691-002
- AUTHENTIC Nike Air Max 90 Black Laser Blue AJ7182 002 Men size
- NikeLab Air Force 1 Hi CMFT TC SP 917494-001 White Black Size 8
- ADIDAS CONSORTIUM x PATTA FORUM MID 2009 US9.5 MEN
- Nike LBJ 15 Low MEN'S BASKETBALL PREMIUM SNEAKERS LIFESTYLE SHOES size 11.5