Welcome to Diesel Exposure IV W White Womens Canvas Trainers Boots, a wiki for the arts, media and humanities.
This page shows a selection of the latest additions to the website. For more detailed listings see the New bebe Sold out Gladiator Sable Brown Buckled Below Knee Boots 8, Joe's Jeans Groovy Ankle High Boot $295 Khaki Leather Shoes NEW, Contents and Rocky Original Ride RKW0175 Womens Tan Leather Comp Toe Waterproof Western Boots sections. Selected updates are posted on Size 13 (UK Size 11 / ) Women's Pink Suede Ankle Boots MADE IN SPAIN, Clarks Artisan Dark Brown Leather Valana Melrose Riding Boot 10 New, Manolo Blahnik Olive Green Suede Leather Square Toe Knee High Boots Size 37.5 and Salomon Women's Ellipse Winter GTX Snow Boot.
NEW 0 Rafe Serena Black Washed Buffalo Leather Tall Wedge Boots Shoes Sz 7.5
New Freebird By Steven Sammi Cognac boot SZ 7
NEW Kenneth Cole New York Black Suede Leather Claire Embroidered Tall Boots 6 37
MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA Womens Black Leather Knee-High Mid-Heel Boot Shoe 8-38 Gentlemen/Ladies CUISSARDES SHELLYS P.37 superior a good reputation in the world Human border
TORY BURCH MAUREEN RAIN BOOT BLACK BRAND NEW IN THE BOX SIZE 7
See by Chloe Beige Suede Slip On High Block Heel Booties Size 37.5 BELLE SIGERSON MORRISON IMALI Solano Suede Metallic Designer Boots 6.5 $450
Gentlemen/Ladies Demonia CONCORD-108 Great variety Quality and quantity guaranteed Breathable shoes
Frye Phillip Tall Riding Brown Leather Boots Extended Calf Size 5.5 B NEW!!
Charlie 1 Horse I4908 Womens Gr/Blk Diesel Demi Short Ankle Boots Size 7 B NEW Rocky Men's 3" Cruiser Suede Leather Casual Western Chukka-RKW0186
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Heel Type:||Block||US Shoe Size (Women's):||10|
|Material:||Leather||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
“The fields of art and architecture are currently witnessing an expansion of the exhibitionary complex: permanent and temporary exhibition spaces proliferate, blending with sites of consumption. Responding to this development, GAM.14 focusses on the act of exhibiting, which reconfigures the spatial limitations of the exhibition, thus creating dynamic sites of contestation and political confrontation. GAM.14 is a collection of current positions from the disciplines of art and architecture assembled around the conceptual effort to distinguish the act of exhibiting from exhibition, opening the potential of exhibiting as an exploratory space to address urgent social and political challenges of our time.”
With contributions by Bart De Baere, Ivana Bago, Ana Bezić, Nicolas Bourriaud, Maria Bremer, Ekaterina Degot, Ana Dević, Anselm Franke, Andrew Herscher, Christian Inderbitzin, Branislav Jakovljević, Sami Khatib, Wilfried Kuehn, Nicole Lai Yi-Hsin, Bruno Latour, Ana María León, Armin Linke, Antonia Majača, Doreen Mende, Ana Miljački, Museum of American Art in Berlin, Vincent Normand, Christoph Walter Pirker, Dubravka Sekuli, Antje Senarclens de Grancy, Katharina Sommer, Anna-Sophie Springer, Barbara Steiner, Kate Strain, Žiga Testen, Milica Tomić, Etienne Turpin, and What, How & for Whom/WHW.
Edited by Milica Tomić and Dubravka Sekulić
Publisher Jovis, Berlin, 2018
ISBN 9783868598544, 3868598545
PDF (45 MB)
“‘Everyone contains a history of contamination; purity is not an option.’
In the event of disaster, we, the people who have always been surviving, will simply continue to survive. We have learned skills you wouldn’t believe, enduring under police states. We refine trauma into gold and use exile as jet propellant.
Yet we lack a vision of our lives past survival. What will we do when we head “back to the land” that was never ours? We do not see ourselves in the paranoiac manuals of preppers, in minimalist lifestyle retreats, in the nativist isolationism of militiamen.
We do not want to repeat these dreams of being the center, forever tyrants over little kingdoms. In this beyond, we will contaminate one another. We first learn from the past, building lookouts to keep our homes from burning.
We then seek an unruly communion. New languages, icons, guides, rituals, spun and fired beneath a twilight canopy of fungi. We claim a gorgeous, baroque maximalism, a future that sounds, looks, and feels like our innermost thoughts.”
Made by American Artist, Caitlin Cherry, Nora N. Khan and Sondra Perry
Published in New York, October 2018
Exh. reviews: Pleaser - ADO1020/BPU/M Womens Boot- Choose SZ/Color. (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018), Salvatore Ferragamo Tall Knee High Black Leather Boots Sz 7 SS Zip Up (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018).
“unbag is a semi-annual magazine that promotes critical engagement with contemporary art and politics. Commissioning artists, writers, and thinkers who work outside of mainstream discourses, unbag functions as a space to explore ideas through discussion and exchange.”
Edited by American Artist (1), Aaron Cooper (1-3), Andy Wentz (1), Charlie Markbreiter (2), Natalia Tuero Germán (2-3), and Mylo Mendez (3)
Publisher unbag, New York, 2017-2018
c.98 pages per issue
Issue 1: Metis (May 2017, HTML)
Rag & Bone Harrow Gray Soft Suede Leather Ankle Boots Bootie US 8 (Jan 2018, HTML)
New Women`s Chippewa Blaze Boots 1901W66 MSRP$300 (Sep 2018, HTML)
“Harlem is both an idea and a place. What became known as the ‘Black Mecca’ began as a farming village inhabited first by the Lenape and then by the Dutch. The first Black people in Harlem, both freed and enslaved, worked on farms in the area known as Niew Haarlem. New Haarlem was formally established as a settlement by Peter Stuyvesant in 1658 and was named after the Dutch city of Haarlem. For generations, the sole connection between Niew Haarlem and Niew Amsterdam was a diagonal road built on an old Native path: a street we now call Broadway…
Learn more about this history and the extraordinary contributions of radical Black women who built community, fought for freedom, and imagined other futures, including Williana Jones Burroughs, Regina Anderson Andrews, Ella Baker, Claudia Jones, Lorraine Hansberry, Salaria Kee, Madame C.J. Walker, A’Lelia Walker, Victoria Earle Matthews, Zora Neale Hurston, Louise Thompson Patterson, Dorothy Height, Pauli Murray, Amy Ashwood Garvey, Billie Holiday, Audre Lorde, Madame Stephanie St. Clair, Marvel Cooke, Eslanda Goode Robeson, Una Mulzac, Grace Campbell, and Willie Mae Mallory.
The Radical Black Women of Harlem Walking Tour offers an important contribution to the effort to uplift Black women’s intellectual, social and political work. We encourage community members, students, and educators to use this guidebook to organize tours in New York City, or as inspiration to design guidebooks in other neighborhoods and cities.”
Research and Writing by Asha Futterman and Mariame Kaba
Published in New York, May 2019
This book contains transcripts from two roundtable discussions held during the 2016 and 2017 editions of Alternative Film/Video festival in Belgrade. The themes included the relation of alternative cinema art movements (2016) and subversion (2017).
Participants include Hito Steyerl, Marina Gržinić, Eve Heller, Želimir Žilnik, Peter Tscherkassky, Božidar Zečević, Miloš Miša Radivojević, Zoran Saveski, Lordan Zafranović, Slobodan Šijan, Dejan Sretenović, Greg deCuir, Jr., Bojan Jovanović, Petra Belc, Sebestyén Kodolányi, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Miroljub Stojanović, Bruce Checefsky, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Tomaso Aramini, Zoran Saveski, and Miodrag Milošević.
Publisher Students’ City Cultural Center, Belgrade, 2018
via Academic Film Center
- Vintage Vans SLIP ON Shoes MULTI CHECKERS made USA Mens Size 9 NOS Old Skool SK8
- Nike SB Team EDITION Ale Brown Black White Suede 487597-201 (297) Men's Shoes
- Asics T742N.9099 Endurant Black Onyx Carbon Men's Running Shoes Size 11 US
- New Men's Adidas Prime Finesse Sprint Blue Spikes Track Cleats Size 12.5 AF5647
- Nike Ladies Flip Flop Sandals Size 8
- Nike Womens Shoes, Size 7.5, Blue And Pink
- AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO "PSG" - ITEM NUMBER 2727-74
- Men's Kanye West Limited Edition Nike Athletic Shoes
- Women's Navy New Balance 510 V3 All Terrain Athletic Shoes....Size 7.5 D
- Brooks Womens Addiction Walker White Walking Shoes Size 9.5 (2E) (30834)
- NEW! Women's 3.1 Phillip Lim Morgan Suede High-top Sneakers - (Size: 36.5)
- ARIAT Fatbaby White Purple Leather Suede Snake Skin Print Cowboy Boots Size 7 B
- Aerosoles Plumming Bird Womens Ankle Boot- Choose SZ/Color.
- Tory Burch Burgundy Leather Ankle Bootie Size 7 US / 37 EU $495 NWOB
- FRYE Side Zip Leather Ankle Boot Brown Women Sz 10 B 5522 *
- Sam Edelman Penny Leather Boot Brown Women Sz 4 M 5777 *
- Womens Fly London Ska Leather Biker Riding Military Shoe Boots Ladies US 5-10
- TORY BURCH BLUE LEATHER STRAW NATURAL RAFFIA BIG GOLD REVA BALLET FLATS 10.5
- Nike Zoom Trainer Essential Women's Running Shoe Blue/ Green/ White Size 9(US)
- Nike Women's Free Run Running Shoes Black Pink Size 9
- Women's Nike Air Max 90 Pinnacle Athletic Shoes 839612-301 Seaweed Linen Hasta
- Nike Air Jordan 3 III Retro OG Black Cement Grey Fire Red 854262-001 MENS SZ 9.5
- FEMMES NIKE AIR MAX 95 Prm Minuit BROUILLARD Baskets 807443 005
- Nike Men's "Lunar Oneshot SB WC" Light Crimson Training Shoes Size 11 - 11.5 NIB
- NIKE MEN BLACK CODE 833273 010 NIKE COURT ROYALE LW TXT
- NIKE SB DUNK HIGH PRO BOTA BALLISTIC MESH TRIPLE BLACK 923110 001 s. 11
- Nike Zoom KD 10 Pure Platinum Size 11
- Nike Air Jordan Future "Wolf Grey" Size US 11
- Puma XT1 OG CW 357091 01
- Nike Air Vortex Leather Sneaker Männer Grün 918206-302 Größe 42 bis 45
- Nike Air Jordan Trainer 1 Low Mens Black Flyweave Sz 12 845403-002 FREE PRIORITY
- Adidas Shoes- Match Court Rx
- Adidas Trainers/high Tops Size 5 1/2
- NIKE SB ZOOM P-ROD X US 6 24 CM BLACK
- Nike Dual Fusion Trainers 5.5 Unworn
- Nike Air Jordan IV Rétro 4 X Kaws Noir Clair Brille 930155-001 Size 11
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 SNEAKERBOOT SP PATCH BLACK Gr.42 US 8,5 ice 704570-001 cork 1 95
- Vans Era Rasta Red / Black 27.5 from japan (982
- Sbicca Women's Rafa Sneaker Black Size 10.0
- Nine 9 West Womens Boots Tall HELGA US 7.5 M Beige Leather Pull On Heels Cosplay
- Ladies Remonte Casual Heeled Ankle Boots R2677
- Nine West 25021379 Womens Falup Ankle Bootie- Choose SZ/Color.
- NEW BALANCE MENS MW769V1 CHOCOLATE BROWN BLACK 4E SHOES 2017 **FREE POST AUST
- NEW BALANCE W420CK3 WOMEN'S BLACK RUNNING SHOES
- RTBU 20cm Platform Heel 75cm Crotch Boots Wet Look Patent Black
- EMU AUSTRALIA SHEEPSKIN HYDE HI BONE $239
- Fashion Womens Retro Oxfords Leather Slip On Casual Work Shoes Low heel Sz 4-10
- Kork-Ease Pietra Grey Brown Suede Buckle Bellota Cutout Flat Shoe 9 New
- Badgley Mischka Size 9.5 Women Purple Eggplant Embellished Ballerina Toe Flats
- Women's Twisted X Turquoise Driving Mocs D Toe - WDM0065
- NIKE FLIP FLOPS ORANGE PINK WHITE FLOWERS WOMENS SZ 8
- Nike In Season TR7 UK Size 5.5 Women's Running Training Shoes Trainers
- Nike Air Jordan X 10 Retro 487214-107 SZ 11 TXT White/Old Royal-Stealth Royal
- Nike Flare LG QS AJ1 Serena Williams Tennis Shoes Sizes 6.5-9.5 Bred 878458-023
- Nike Free RN Flyknit Men's Running Shoe Blue/Orange-White 831069 405 Size 10
- Zapatos de los hombres NIKE AIR MAX TAVAS 705149-022
- Men's Air Jordan Zoom Tenacity '88 Black/Varsity Red/Cement Grey AV5878 002
- Nike Air MAX LEBRON XI LOW 11 Multicolor Champ Cramp Pack sz 10.5
- 2010 VANS SK8-MID S WTAPS SPIDER WEBS HI BLACK WHITE BLUE SUPREME VN-0LYRBA2 11
- adidas Originals SUPERSTAR W-W Womens Superstar Foundation Casual Sneaker
- Joma Alfonso Barca Real signed 90's vintage soccer boots football shoes ,size 10