Welcome to Diesel Exposure IV W White Womens Canvas Trainers Boots, a wiki for the arts, media and humanities.
This page shows a selection of the latest additions to the website. For more detailed listings see the New bebe Sold out Gladiator Sable Brown Buckled Below Knee Boots 8, Joe's Jeans Groovy Ankle High Boot $295 Khaki Leather Shoes NEW, Contents and Rocky Original Ride RKW0175 Womens Tan Leather Comp Toe Waterproof Western Boots sections. Selected updates are posted on Size 13 (UK Size 11 / ) Women's Pink Suede Ankle Boots MADE IN SPAIN, Clarks Artisan Dark Brown Leather Valana Melrose Riding Boot 10 New, Manolo Blahnik Olive Green Suede Leather Square Toe Knee High Boots Size 37.5 and Salomon Women's Ellipse Winter GTX Snow Boot.
NEW 0 Rafe Serena Black Washed Buffalo Leather Tall Wedge Boots Shoes Sz 7.5
New Freebird By Steven Sammi Cognac boot SZ 7
NEW Kenneth Cole New York Black Suede Leather Claire Embroidered Tall Boots 6 37
MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA Womens Black Leather Knee-High Mid-Heel Boot Shoe 8-38 Gentlemen/Ladies CUISSARDES SHELLYS P.37 superior a good reputation in the world Human border
TORY BURCH MAUREEN RAIN BOOT BLACK BRAND NEW IN THE BOX SIZE 7
See by Chloe Beige Suede Slip On High Block Heel Booties Size 37.5 BELLE SIGERSON MORRISON IMALI Solano Suede Metallic Designer Boots 6.5 $450
Gentlemen/Ladies Demonia CONCORD-108 Great variety Quality and quantity guaranteed Breathable shoes
Frye Phillip Tall Riding Brown Leather Boots Extended Calf Size 5.5 B NEW!!
Charlie 1 Horse I4908 Womens Gr/Blk Diesel Demi Short Ankle Boots Size 7 B NEW Rocky Men's 3" Cruiser Suede Leather Casual Western Chukka-RKW0186
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Heel Type:||Block||US Shoe Size (Women's):||10|
|Material:||Leather||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
“The fields of art and architecture are currently witnessing an expansion of the exhibitionary complex: permanent and temporary exhibition spaces proliferate, blending with sites of consumption. Responding to this development, GAM.14 focusses on the act of exhibiting, which reconfigures the spatial limitations of the exhibition, thus creating dynamic sites of contestation and political confrontation. GAM.14 is a collection of current positions from the disciplines of art and architecture assembled around the conceptual effort to distinguish the act of exhibiting from exhibition, opening the potential of exhibiting as an exploratory space to address urgent social and political challenges of our time.”
With contributions by Bart De Baere, Ivana Bago, Ana Bezić, Nicolas Bourriaud, Maria Bremer, Ekaterina Degot, Ana Dević, Anselm Franke, Andrew Herscher, Christian Inderbitzin, Branislav Jakovljević, Sami Khatib, Wilfried Kuehn, Nicole Lai Yi-Hsin, Bruno Latour, Ana María León, Armin Linke, Antonia Majača, Doreen Mende, Ana Miljački, Museum of American Art in Berlin, Vincent Normand, Christoph Walter Pirker, Dubravka Sekuli, Antje Senarclens de Grancy, Katharina Sommer, Anna-Sophie Springer, Barbara Steiner, Kate Strain, Žiga Testen, Milica Tomić, Etienne Turpin, and What, How & for Whom/WHW.
Edited by Milica Tomić and Dubravka Sekulić
Publisher Jovis, Berlin, 2018
ISBN 9783868598544, 3868598545
PDF (45 MB)
“‘Everyone contains a history of contamination; purity is not an option.’
In the event of disaster, we, the people who have always been surviving, will simply continue to survive. We have learned skills you wouldn’t believe, enduring under police states. We refine trauma into gold and use exile as jet propellant.
Yet we lack a vision of our lives past survival. What will we do when we head “back to the land” that was never ours? We do not see ourselves in the paranoiac manuals of preppers, in minimalist lifestyle retreats, in the nativist isolationism of militiamen.
We do not want to repeat these dreams of being the center, forever tyrants over little kingdoms. In this beyond, we will contaminate one another. We first learn from the past, building lookouts to keep our homes from burning.
We then seek an unruly communion. New languages, icons, guides, rituals, spun and fired beneath a twilight canopy of fungi. We claim a gorgeous, baroque maximalism, a future that sounds, looks, and feels like our innermost thoughts.”
Made by American Artist, Caitlin Cherry, Nora N. Khan and Sondra Perry
Published in New York, October 2018
Exh. reviews: Pleaser - ADO1020/BPU/M Womens Boot- Choose SZ/Color. (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018), Salvatore Ferragamo Tall Knee High Black Leather Boots Sz 7 SS Zip Up (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018).
“unbag is a semi-annual magazine that promotes critical engagement with contemporary art and politics. Commissioning artists, writers, and thinkers who work outside of mainstream discourses, unbag functions as a space to explore ideas through discussion and exchange.”
Edited by American Artist (1), Aaron Cooper (1-3), Andy Wentz (1), Charlie Markbreiter (2), Natalia Tuero Germán (2-3), and Mylo Mendez (3)
Publisher unbag, New York, 2017-2018
c.98 pages per issue
Issue 1: Metis (May 2017, HTML)
Rag & Bone Harrow Gray Soft Suede Leather Ankle Boots Bootie US 8 (Jan 2018, HTML)
New Women`s Chippewa Blaze Boots 1901W66 MSRP$300 (Sep 2018, HTML)
“Harlem is both an idea and a place. What became known as the ‘Black Mecca’ began as a farming village inhabited first by the Lenape and then by the Dutch. The first Black people in Harlem, both freed and enslaved, worked on farms in the area known as Niew Haarlem. New Haarlem was formally established as a settlement by Peter Stuyvesant in 1658 and was named after the Dutch city of Haarlem. For generations, the sole connection between Niew Haarlem and Niew Amsterdam was a diagonal road built on an old Native path: a street we now call Broadway…
Learn more about this history and the extraordinary contributions of radical Black women who built community, fought for freedom, and imagined other futures, including Williana Jones Burroughs, Regina Anderson Andrews, Ella Baker, Claudia Jones, Lorraine Hansberry, Salaria Kee, Madame C.J. Walker, A’Lelia Walker, Victoria Earle Matthews, Zora Neale Hurston, Louise Thompson Patterson, Dorothy Height, Pauli Murray, Amy Ashwood Garvey, Billie Holiday, Audre Lorde, Madame Stephanie St. Clair, Marvel Cooke, Eslanda Goode Robeson, Una Mulzac, Grace Campbell, and Willie Mae Mallory.
The Radical Black Women of Harlem Walking Tour offers an important contribution to the effort to uplift Black women’s intellectual, social and political work. We encourage community members, students, and educators to use this guidebook to organize tours in New York City, or as inspiration to design guidebooks in other neighborhoods and cities.”
Research and Writing by Asha Futterman and Mariame Kaba
Published in New York, May 2019
This book contains transcripts from two roundtable discussions held during the 2016 and 2017 editions of Alternative Film/Video festival in Belgrade. The themes included the relation of alternative cinema art movements (2016) and subversion (2017).
Participants include Hito Steyerl, Marina Gržinić, Eve Heller, Želimir Žilnik, Peter Tscherkassky, Božidar Zečević, Miloš Miša Radivojević, Zoran Saveski, Lordan Zafranović, Slobodan Šijan, Dejan Sretenović, Greg deCuir, Jr., Bojan Jovanović, Petra Belc, Sebestyén Kodolányi, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Miroljub Stojanović, Bruce Checefsky, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Tomaso Aramini, Zoran Saveski, and Miodrag Milošević.
Publisher Students’ City Cultural Center, Belgrade, 2018
via Academic Film Center
- Vintage Vans SLIP ON Shoes MULTI CHECKERS made USA Mens Size 9 NOS Old Skool SK8
- Nike SB Team EDITION Ale Brown Black White Suede 487597-201 (297) Men's Shoes
- Asics T742N.9099 Endurant Black Onyx Carbon Men's Running Shoes Size 11 US
- New Men's Adidas Prime Finesse Sprint Blue Spikes Track Cleats Size 12.5 AF5647
- Nike Ladies Flip Flop Sandals Size 8
- Nike Womens Shoes, Size 7.5, Blue And Pink
- AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO "PSG" - ITEM NUMBER 2727-74
- Men's Kanye West Limited Edition Nike Athletic Shoes
- Women's Navy New Balance 510 V3 All Terrain Athletic Shoes....Size 7.5 D
- Teva Womens W Freewheel Corduroy Shoe- Pick SZ/Color.
- Dansko Professional Dress Comfort Womens Black Slip On Clogs Shoes Sz 40
- Franco Sarto Artist Collection Indiana Dark Brown Suede Leather Knee High Boots
- Aldo OCOINIA Womens Ocoinia Boot- Choose SZ/Color.
- WOMEN'S LADIES GENUINE CROCODILE ALLIGATOR WESTERN COWBOY BOOTS RODEO SHOES
- Authentic Frye Melissa Tab Knee High Boot Size 7 B $418
- JEFFREY CAMPBELL 'NY DOLL' HI PLATFORM PONYHAIR LEOPARD ANKLE BOOTS BOOTIES 6.5
- SPERRY TOP SIDER WOMENS BOAT SHOES A/O QUINN ASH BLUE SIZE 7
- Dorateymur Baby Blue Suede Harput loafers women us 6.5 eu 38
- NEW PRADA LUXURY BLACK LEATHER LOGO PLATFORM SNEAKERS SHOES 39/US 9
- Nike Free Run 5.0 Lilac/Purple/Green
- NEW NIKE KAISHI PRINT Fuchsia Glow WOMENS roshe Limited NIB
- Nike Air Vapormax Chukka Slip White Size 7.5 UK Genuine Authentic Mens Trainers
- SCARPA DONNA RUNNING NIKE AIR ZOOM PEGASUS 34 art. 880560-006
- Nike Eric Koston SE low men casual SB sneakers Camo dark dune red SIZE 12
- Men's Size 14 Nike 318456-111 Air Max TL4 Running Sports Athletic Shoes-EUC
- Brand New Deadstock Nike Fly Knit Flyknit Lunar 1+ Purple Sneakers Trainers UK9
- Nike Air Flight Posite Scarpe (11.5) Bianco / Gioco Reale Squadra Arancione
- Nike SB Gato QS X SUPREME
- NWT Puma IGNITE evoKNIT NightCat Men's Running Shoes US12
- Adidas Aplha Bounce Xeno Running Women's Shoes Size
- Jordan 7 Citrus Size 13
- Adidas Originals Mens ZX 8000 Boost Snakeskin Black Teal Red 12
- WOMAN ADIDAS NMD_R1 AQ1102
- NIKE TRAINING ULTRAFAST FLYKNIT SNEAKERS 843694 - MENS SIZE 7
- Nike Air Max Athletics West women's size US 7 GS size 5.5y white 343904-100
- Lebron 13 Low Size 9 James Family Foundation i promise
- Nike Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer Mens Running Trainers 918264 Sneakers Shoes 600
- SUPREME Vans Trainers Crocodile Corduroy Sk8-Mid Rust US 9/AUTHENTIC Shoes
- Reebok TrainFusion Nine 2.0 Coral/Pink/Silver Women's Training Shoes BD4765
- Lovely Womens New Ankle Boots Round Toe Casual Shoes Pull On Low heel 4 Colors
- 78NP110182 LFTBTT50 Women's Shoes Size 8 M Brown Leather Boots Johnston & Murphy
- Fitflop LTD B71-001 FitFlop Womens Loaff Quilted Slipper- Choose SZ/Color.
- New Balance MRL247KG D 247 Knit Olive Foliage Green Men Running Shoes MRL247KGD
- Balenciaga Stivaletti mezzo polpaccio Balenciaga in vernice blu
- Junk Gypsy by Lane Ladies Archer Brown Open Toe Ankle Boot JG0018A
- Old Gringo size 8 embroiderd 8" boots brown
- PHILIPPE STARCK PUMA WOMENS BOOTS VERY RARE
- Terrific RANGONI (Firenze) Tangerine Calfskin Loafers w/Silver & Gold Buckles 7B
- CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN Size 8 Black Spiked Suede Rolling Spikes Loafers
- La Canadienne Halle Women's Wine Patent Flat 6.5M
- Nike cortez white coral trainers sneakers shoes
- Nike Stab Premium Quick Strike Rare Limited Release Size 10.5
- Nike FS Lite Run 4 Womens Running Shoe (B) (003) + Free AUS Delivery!
- Nike Lacrosse Football Cleats 13 1/2
- NIKE SB ZOOM STEFAN JANOSKI BARLEY GREEN BLACK 333824 308 SZ 8.5
- Nike Air Max Light 8.5 - presto OG 95 97 98 Off White
- Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Pro FG Men New Football Soccer Cleats AH7368-107
- hommes Air Max évasé - 942236 003 - Gris Baskets noires
- Mens Jordan Horizon Premium 822333-205 Baroque Brown Shoes
- Nike Men’s Air Presto red
- Men's Nike Zoom Fly SP - "Tokyo" White/University Red (AJ9282-100) Size 9.5