Welcome to tricot COMME des GARCONS Crocodile Emboss Loafer Size US 6.5(K-57511), a wiki for the arts, media and humanities.
This page shows a selection of the latest additions to the website. For more detailed listings see the Harley-Davidson® D84234 Women's Fenmore Black Motorcycle Leather Riding Boots, DOCs NEW Black White Faces Op Art Dr. Martens Womens Boots USA 5, Contents and Harley-Davidson D84235 Fenmore Womens Brown Motorcycle Leather Riding Boot 11.5" sections. Selected updates are posted on New Frye Size 6 6.5 10 Brown Womens Frye Tall Suede Boot Casual $378, Gentlemen/Ladies Pleaser INFINITY-3028 Attractive and durable Ranked first in its class cheap price, MIU MIU Shoes Black 37 1/2 and Authentic Frye leather Cara congac tall boots sz 7.5 $398.
Converse All Star Brown Boots Chuck Taylor NEW Andover RARE
La Canadienne Booties Suede Leather Side Zip Ankle Boots 9.5
Vince Camuto Bocca Over Knee Leather Boot Black Women Sz 6.5 M 5287 *
Men/Women Salomon Women's Ellipse Winter GTX Crazy price comfortability Elegant and solemn DONALD J PLINER BROWN/BEIGE LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS SIZE 8 1/2 M - NEW
Man/Woman Pleaser FLAMINGO-1025 Attractive and durable New design Suitable for color
Hunter Original Boots Hunter Logo Women Short Rain Boots New AuthenticLaredo Women's Gaucho Western Cowboy Leather Boots 5404
BLACK LATEX RUBBER BALLET HIGH BOOTS SIZE 6-16 HEELS-8,1"- 20CM fs889 Hunter Balmoral Equestrian Neoprene Adjustable Black Wellington Boots (Women)
NIB Kork-Ease Women's Challis Leather Mules in Tan
Women's Denim Blue Cross Wings Inlay Red Sequins Leather Cowboy Boots Snip Toe
Demonia Cramps-110 Gothic Punk Rock Bloc Heel Platform Ankle Boots
|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Brand New Ariat Western Style boots all Black- Genuine leather Size 8. Beautiful Boots, Classic these will never go out of style.”|
|Modified Item:||No||US Shoe Size (Women's):||8|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
“The fields of art and architecture are currently witnessing an expansion of the exhibitionary complex: permanent and temporary exhibition spaces proliferate, blending with sites of consumption. Responding to this development, GAM.14 focusses on the act of exhibiting, which reconfigures the spatial limitations of the exhibition, thus creating dynamic sites of contestation and political confrontation. GAM.14 is a collection of current positions from the disciplines of art and architecture assembled around the conceptual effort to distinguish the act of exhibiting from exhibition, opening the potential of exhibiting as an exploratory space to address urgent social and political challenges of our time.”
With contributions by Bart De Baere, Ivana Bago, Ana Bezić, Nicolas Bourriaud, Maria Bremer, Ekaterina Degot, Ana Dević, Anselm Franke, Andrew Herscher, Christian Inderbitzin, Branislav Jakovljević, Sami Khatib, Wilfried Kuehn, Nicole Lai Yi-Hsin, Bruno Latour, Ana María León, Armin Linke, Antonia Majača, Doreen Mende, Ana Miljački, Museum of American Art in Berlin, Vincent Normand, Christoph Walter Pirker, Dubravka Sekuli, Antje Senarclens de Grancy, Katharina Sommer, Anna-Sophie Springer, Barbara Steiner, Kate Strain, Žiga Testen, Milica Tomić, Etienne Turpin, and What, How & for Whom/WHW.
Edited by Milica Tomić and Dubravka Sekulić
Publisher Jovis, Berlin, 2018
ISBN 9783868598544, 3868598545
PDF (45 MB)
“‘Everyone contains a history of contamination; purity is not an option.’
In the event of disaster, we, the people who have always been surviving, will simply continue to survive. We have learned skills you wouldn’t believe, enduring under police states. We refine trauma into gold and use exile as jet propellant.
Yet we lack a vision of our lives past survival. What will we do when we head “back to the land” that was never ours? We do not see ourselves in the paranoiac manuals of preppers, in minimalist lifestyle retreats, in the nativist isolationism of militiamen.
We do not want to repeat these dreams of being the center, forever tyrants over little kingdoms. In this beyond, we will contaminate one another. We first learn from the past, building lookouts to keep our homes from burning.
We then seek an unruly communion. New languages, icons, guides, rituals, spun and fired beneath a twilight canopy of fungi. We claim a gorgeous, baroque maximalism, a future that sounds, looks, and feels like our innermost thoughts.”
Made by American Artist, Caitlin Cherry, Nora N. Khan and Sondra Perry
Published in New York, October 2018
Exh. reviews: Aldo Womens Casine Riding Boot- Pick SZ/Color. (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018), Seychelles TOWER Womens Tower Ankle Bootie- Choose SZ/Color. (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018).
“unbag is a semi-annual magazine that promotes critical engagement with contemporary art and politics. Commissioning artists, writers, and thinkers who work outside of mainstream discourses, unbag functions as a space to explore ideas through discussion and exchange.”
Edited by American Artist (1), Aaron Cooper (1-3), Andy Wentz (1), Charlie Markbreiter (2), Natalia Tuero Germán (2-3), and Mylo Mendez (3)
Publisher unbag, New York, 2017-2018
c.98 pages per issue
Issue 1: Metis (May 2017, HTML)
VIA SPIGA BELINE OVER-THE-KNEE BLACK LEATHER BOOTS US 9 $595 NEW! (Jan 2018, HTML)
STETSON 1202151030526 SNIP TOE ANTIQUED BROWN WHITE WOMEN'S WESTERN BOOTS NEW (Sep 2018, HTML)
“Harlem is both an idea and a place. What became known as the ‘Black Mecca’ began as a farming village inhabited first by the Lenape and then by the Dutch. The first Black people in Harlem, both freed and enslaved, worked on farms in the area known as Niew Haarlem. New Haarlem was formally established as a settlement by Peter Stuyvesant in 1658 and was named after the Dutch city of Haarlem. For generations, the sole connection between Niew Haarlem and Niew Amsterdam was a diagonal road built on an old Native path: a street we now call Broadway…
Learn more about this history and the extraordinary contributions of radical Black women who built community, fought for freedom, and imagined other futures, including Williana Jones Burroughs, Regina Anderson Andrews, Ella Baker, Claudia Jones, Lorraine Hansberry, Salaria Kee, Madame C.J. Walker, A’Lelia Walker, Victoria Earle Matthews, Zora Neale Hurston, Louise Thompson Patterson, Dorothy Height, Pauli Murray, Amy Ashwood Garvey, Billie Holiday, Audre Lorde, Madame Stephanie St. Clair, Marvel Cooke, Eslanda Goode Robeson, Una Mulzac, Grace Campbell, and Willie Mae Mallory.
The Radical Black Women of Harlem Walking Tour offers an important contribution to the effort to uplift Black women’s intellectual, social and political work. We encourage community members, students, and educators to use this guidebook to organize tours in New York City, or as inspiration to design guidebooks in other neighborhoods and cities.”
Research and Writing by Asha Futterman and Mariame Kaba
Published in New York, May 2019
This book contains transcripts from two roundtable discussions held during the 2016 and 2017 editions of Alternative Film/Video festival in Belgrade. The themes included the relation of alternative cinema art movements (2016) and subversion (2017).
Participants include Hito Steyerl, Marina Gržinić, Eve Heller, Želimir Žilnik, Peter Tscherkassky, Božidar Zečević, Miloš Miša Radivojević, Zoran Saveski, Lordan Zafranović, Slobodan Šijan, Dejan Sretenović, Greg deCuir, Jr., Bojan Jovanović, Petra Belc, Sebestyén Kodolányi, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Miroljub Stojanović, Bruce Checefsky, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Tomaso Aramini, Zoran Saveski, and Miodrag Milošević.
Publisher Students’ City Cultural Center, Belgrade, 2018
via Academic Film Center
- Women's KEEN Golden Loafer Madder Brown 6 1/2 M Free Shipping
- MARC MARC JACOBS 20111 Black Light Grey Designer Comfort Flats 5
- NIKE Air Womens Silver Pink Purple Womens Shoes Sneakers Sz 9.5 BRS 1000 603172
- NIKE TANJUN 38 38.5 40 NEU Aktuelle Kollektion 2016 air rosheone rosherun 5.0
- Nike air Max 2016 Aufdruck Größe 38,5 (7,5US)
- Nike Mujer Free Rn 2017 Zapatillas Running 880840 Zapatillas 402
- Nike Air Presto (848132-010) Men's Shoes - Black 11 US
- Nike Mens Air Max Wright Black Dark Grey Light Leather Shoes 317551-020 Sz 11.5
- Asics Tiger GEL-Lyte V [H7N2L-2727] Men Casual Shoes Rogue Red
- Nike Classic Cortez Black Black Mens Trainers - 807472-007
- 10.5 NEW Nike FLYSTEPPER 2K3 Midnight Red Gym White Premium PRM 677473-600
- Adidas S85526 adizero 5-Star 4.0 Cleats Running White Ftw/Collection Men's Sz 10
- Adidas NMD R1 Orange Noise US 12.0
- Nike Mens Racing Shoes Zoom Maxcat Track & Field Spikes White Blue Sz 12.5
- Nike Lunarepic Flyknit Womens 818677-101 White Black Athletic Shoes Size 9
- Jordan 3 III SAMPLE 9 NEW DS TRUE BLUE cement cdp black
- Nike Zoom Lebron Soldier CT 16 QS size 11.5. AQ2088-400. Navy White Gold.
- PUMA Tsugi Jun Ocean Depths/Paradise Pink/Black
- Skechers Sport Women's Breathe Easy Lovestory Mary Jane Flat - Choose SZ/Color
- NEW BALANCE MS574SCF "574 Sport" (Black) Mens Lifestyle Sz 8 - 13
- Balenciaga Triple S Men's Black / Red
- Rockport Women's Total Motion Pump Black Full Grain Leather Comfort Shoes
- Jodhpur chaussures model 107751 Inello - Matter - Shoes
- Man/Woman Pleaser DELIGHT-1016 Guarantee quality and quantity Order welcome Outstanding style
- NIB FRYE Women's Danica Peep Toe Suede Booties Ankle Boots Sand SZ 7 NEW
- TORY BURCH LAILA 45 BLACK SUEDE BOW GOLD REVA ZIP OVER THE KNEE BOOTS 9.5 $598
- Man's/Woman's Funtasma Women's Diva 3006X online sale Cheaper than the price Excellent function
- Born Concept Maria Brown Leather Clog Mule Comfortable Styllish Nice 7 8 $105
- Robert Clergerie Size 10 M PATOS Black Leather Platform Loafers New Womens Shoes
- Smoking Slippers Tassel Stuart Weitzman Flats Shoes Loafers Moccasin Shoes 9AA
- Nike Kawa Slide GS 819352-001 Black / White Youth Women Slippers
- NIKE FREE TR FLYKNIT 2 WOMEN'S TRAINING SHOES - WOMEN'S SZ 11
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO "BRONZE" OBSIDIAN BLUE-GOLD SZ 11
- Nike Air Huarache Run SD Womens AA0524-601 Gym Red Coral Running Shoes Size 9.5
- Nike Vapor Pro Football Cleats Silver/Black size 8.5
- Nike SB Check mens trainers sneakers shoes 705265 005 eu 41 us 8 NEW+BOX
- Nike Air Force 1 Mid '07 Ridgerock/Black Ridgerock (315123 205) size 9.5
- Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 Red White Mens Running Shoes Sneakers 942838-601
- SALE NIKE LEBRON SOLDIER IX 9 LIMITED 810803 015 SZ 14 QUAI 54 LTMD BLACK SUMMIT
- Reebok Trainers Cl Lthr 2232 White
- Nike Roshe One KJCRD 777429-003 Laufschuhe Running Sneaker Joggen Freizeitschuhe
- Nike Free Trainer 1.0 Training Running Shoes Triple Black 807436-001 Size 13
- Adidas basketball shoes, MEN'S SHOES- SIZE-11.5 USED!!
- Nuova da Donna Adidas Campus Scarpe Colore: Grigio Misura: 8.5
- NIKE Roshe One Black & White Trainers UK Size 6
- WMNS NIKE DOWNSHIFTER 6 RUNNING SHOES TRAINERS SPORTS SHOES NEW
- CONVERSE ALL STAR S CORDUROY MULE SLIP OX Black Chuck Taylor Japan Exclusive
- Men's Mens Trainers Size 8 Bnib Athletic Shoes
- NEW BALANCE (8-4A) Walking DSL-2 Shoes Sneakers Black Extra Narrow WW 811BK NICE