Welcome to 37.5 / 7 US - CYDWOQ Dark Brown Leather Handmade Victorian Button Boots 0823RR, a wiki for the arts, media and humanities.
This page shows a selection of the latest additions to the website. For more detailed listings see the Versace 19.69 3101010 VERNICE NERO boots Women's Multicolor US, NIB Ivanka Trump Women's Telora Pearl Covered Heeled Leather Booties in Black, Contents and Circle G By Corral Women's Embroidered Square Toe Western Boots Shedron L5277 sections. Selected updates are posted on Women's Black Flower Inlay Gold Sequins Leather Cowboy Boots Snip Toe, Prada Black Suede Pointed Toe Pull On Short Ankle Boots Size 38.5 8.5, Rag & Bone Brixton Suede Leather Moccasins Booties $250 37. US SIZE 7 . Italy and $595.00 VIA SPIGA BELINE OVER-THE-KNEE SUEDE BOOTS sz / US 9.5 black.
JESSICA SIMPSON GRANDE OVER-THE-KNEE STRENGTH BOOTS WOMEN'S size US 8 NWT
Franco Sarto Women's Dark Burgundy Benner Over the Knee Boot Sz 7M 7040
MARC By MARC JACKOB PATENT LEATHER LOW ANKLE STUDDED BOOTS, ITALY , SIZE 10
Vintage leather square toe block heal cowboy boot Yellow Tan brown Theyskens Theory Womens Black Suede Leather Heels Stil Platform Bootie Boots 8.5
Womens Tory Burch Adrienne Brown Suede Leather Wedge Booties Size 10.5 M
New Frye Carson Shortie Red Leather Western Ankle Boots Women's Size 6 M 77031The Wild Pair Made Argentina Chandler's Brown Genuine Leather Women Boots 8,5
MARC JACOBS SEXY BLACK PATENT LEATHER HIGH HEEL MIDI SHOE BOOT BOOTIES 39 9 Tory Burch April Ankle Rain Boots Navy Blue Size 8
Dr.Martens 1490Z Cherry Smooth Leather Womens - Mens Boots - 11857600
NIB Anthropologie Jeffrey Campbell white Leather Weaved Western Mule Bootie 6
Boot Born Erie Black/Grey Full Grain Leather
Womens Prada Leather Stretch Kitten Heel Boots 8.5 Black Low Heel msrp 90 Corral Women's Western Cowgirl Tan Floral Embroidery Square Toe Boots L5388
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Work & Safety|
|Color:||Brown||Heel Height:||Flat (0 to 1/2 in.)|
|Brand:||Ariat||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
“The fields of art and architecture are currently witnessing an expansion of the exhibitionary complex: permanent and temporary exhibition spaces proliferate, blending with sites of consumption. Responding to this development, GAM.14 focusses on the act of exhibiting, which reconfigures the spatial limitations of the exhibition, thus creating dynamic sites of contestation and political confrontation. GAM.14 is a collection of current positions from the disciplines of art and architecture assembled around the conceptual effort to distinguish the act of exhibiting from exhibition, opening the potential of exhibiting as an exploratory space to address urgent social and political challenges of our time.”
With contributions by Bart De Baere, Ivana Bago, Ana Bezić, Nicolas Bourriaud, Maria Bremer, Ekaterina Degot, Ana Dević, Anselm Franke, Andrew Herscher, Christian Inderbitzin, Branislav Jakovljević, Sami Khatib, Wilfried Kuehn, Nicole Lai Yi-Hsin, Bruno Latour, Ana María León, Armin Linke, Antonia Majača, Doreen Mende, Ana Miljački, Museum of American Art in Berlin, Vincent Normand, Christoph Walter Pirker, Dubravka Sekuli, Antje Senarclens de Grancy, Katharina Sommer, Anna-Sophie Springer, Barbara Steiner, Kate Strain, Žiga Testen, Milica Tomić, Etienne Turpin, and What, How & for Whom/WHW.
Edited by Milica Tomić and Dubravka Sekulić
Publisher Jovis, Berlin, 2018
ISBN 9783868598544, 3868598545
PDF (45 MB)
“‘Everyone contains a history of contamination; purity is not an option.’
In the event of disaster, we, the people who have always been surviving, will simply continue to survive. We have learned skills you wouldn’t believe, enduring under police states. We refine trauma into gold and use exile as jet propellant.
Yet we lack a vision of our lives past survival. What will we do when we head “back to the land” that was never ours? We do not see ourselves in the paranoiac manuals of preppers, in minimalist lifestyle retreats, in the nativist isolationism of militiamen.
We do not want to repeat these dreams of being the center, forever tyrants over little kingdoms. In this beyond, we will contaminate one another. We first learn from the past, building lookouts to keep our homes from burning.
We then seek an unruly communion. New languages, icons, guides, rituals, spun and fired beneath a twilight canopy of fungi. We claim a gorgeous, baroque maximalism, a future that sounds, looks, and feels like our innermost thoughts.”
Made by American Artist, Caitlin Cherry, Nora N. Khan and Sondra Perry
Published in New York, October 2018
Exh. reviews: GUESS Obstacle Black Leather Stiletto High Heels Booties Womens Shoes Size 10 M (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018), Men's/Women's BUTTERO Shoes 424453 Black 37 The color is very eye-catching New products in 2018 Diversified new design (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018).
“unbag is a semi-annual magazine that promotes critical engagement with contemporary art and politics. Commissioning artists, writers, and thinkers who work outside of mainstream discourses, unbag functions as a space to explore ideas through discussion and exchange.”
Edited by American Artist (1), Aaron Cooper (1-3), Andy Wentz (1), Charlie Markbreiter (2), Natalia Tuero Germán (2-3), and Mylo Mendez (3)
Publisher unbag, New York, 2017-2018
c.98 pages per issue
Issue 1: Metis (May 2017, HTML)
New Frye Jenna Studded Short Cognac Boots 6 (Jan 2018, HTML)
Womens Hunter Original Tall Gloss Waterproof Wellington Winter Rain Boot US 5-11 (Sep 2018, HTML)
“Harlem is both an idea and a place. What became known as the ‘Black Mecca’ began as a farming village inhabited first by the Lenape and then by the Dutch. The first Black people in Harlem, both freed and enslaved, worked on farms in the area known as Niew Haarlem. New Haarlem was formally established as a settlement by Peter Stuyvesant in 1658 and was named after the Dutch city of Haarlem. For generations, the sole connection between Niew Haarlem and Niew Amsterdam was a diagonal road built on an old Native path: a street we now call Broadway…
Learn more about this history and the extraordinary contributions of radical Black women who built community, fought for freedom, and imagined other futures, including Williana Jones Burroughs, Regina Anderson Andrews, Ella Baker, Claudia Jones, Lorraine Hansberry, Salaria Kee, Madame C.J. Walker, A’Lelia Walker, Victoria Earle Matthews, Zora Neale Hurston, Louise Thompson Patterson, Dorothy Height, Pauli Murray, Amy Ashwood Garvey, Billie Holiday, Audre Lorde, Madame Stephanie St. Clair, Marvel Cooke, Eslanda Goode Robeson, Una Mulzac, Grace Campbell, and Willie Mae Mallory.
The Radical Black Women of Harlem Walking Tour offers an important contribution to the effort to uplift Black women’s intellectual, social and political work. We encourage community members, students, and educators to use this guidebook to organize tours in New York City, or as inspiration to design guidebooks in other neighborhoods and cities.”
Research and Writing by Asha Futterman and Mariame Kaba
Published in New York, May 2019
This book contains transcripts from two roundtable discussions held during the 2016 and 2017 editions of Alternative Film/Video festival in Belgrade. The themes included the relation of alternative cinema art movements (2016) and subversion (2017).
Participants include Hito Steyerl, Marina Gržinić, Eve Heller, Želimir Žilnik, Peter Tscherkassky, Božidar Zečević, Miloš Miša Radivojević, Zoran Saveski, Lordan Zafranović, Slobodan Šijan, Dejan Sretenović, Greg deCuir, Jr., Bojan Jovanović, Petra Belc, Sebestyén Kodolányi, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Miroljub Stojanović, Bruce Checefsky, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Tomaso Aramini, Zoran Saveski, and Miodrag Milošević.
Publisher Students’ City Cultural Center, Belgrade, 2018
via Academic Film Center
- Originale Nike Air Jordan 1 Rétro Medio Bianco Nero Grigio Rosso 554724 115 Uomo
- Nike Air Force 1 Foamposite Cup Mens Shoes Triple Black Size 9.5
- Asics Onitsuka Tiger Messico Delegation Scarpe Sneaker Retrò Nero D6K4L-9090
- nike air jordan retro 8 “bugs bunny”
- NIKE ZOOM SOLDIER VII PP SIZE 13 MEN'S BASKETBALL SHOES (609679 005)
- addidas originals Kids Trainers Grey Size 4K
- adidas Beach Thong Kids Youth Summer Flip Flops Pink Fast Drying Beach Shoes
- Mens NIKE ZOOM RIVAL S 7 Black White Sprint Track Spikes sz 11.5 NWOB 616313-001
- Nike air max - Size 6 - Purple Pink - 100 Percent Genuine
- NIKE AIR JORDAN II XXI 2/21 COLLEZIONE CDP COUNTDOWN PACK SZ 11.5 100% AUTHENTIC
- new balance classic n. 42 run shoes
- NIKE AIR FOOTSCAPE FLYKNIT DM AO2611-004 acg react inneva zoom fly limited
- New Balance Womens WL696 Classics Sneaker- Pick SZ/Color.
- Vans Old Skool pro Marrón Zapatos Del Patín Hombre Macetas Piel Marrón
- Womens Flowers Trainer Hidden High Wedge Platform Fashion Sneakers Casual Pumps
- Comfort Fashion Womens Leisure Low Heels Shoes Pleated Round Toe Knee High Boots
- Pepe Jeans London PIMLICO PERFORATIONS, femme Biker Boots, noir 38
- Pajar Canada Iceland Womens Waterproof Boot - Black - 37
- Laredo Women's Roxanne Western Cowboy Leather Boots Tan 52123
- asics Japan Onitsuka Tiger COURT HIINA THL368 Raspberry Women's
- WOMEN'S LAREDO MADISON RED BURNISHED WESTERN BOOTS 51055
- The FLEXX Womens rapid Almond Toe, lino/dune/sable, Size 8.0
- Man/Woman PRADA DARK BLUE DRIVING SHOE Big clearance sale Online export store Quality and consumer first
- Sperry Top Sider Women's Seacoat Charcoal Fasion Sneaker 6M
- Womens Nike Zoom Pegasus 33 Patterns Runners Trainers Sneakers Shoes Sz 7.5
- NIKE ZOOM ALL OUT LOW Size 10 $160 Running Shoes Fire Pink RunFast
- Nike KD VI Nike iD Nerf Joker GITD
- Womens Nike Air Max Deluxe AQ1272-400 Midnight Navy Brand New Size 10
- Nike Men's Zoom Volmero 8 Navy Blue and White Running Shoes Size 11.5
- Men's Nike Zoom Spiridon Shoes Armory Navy/Blue 876267 401 Size: 9.5 US
- NIKE PAUL RODRIGUEZ 6 Dark Grey White Dark Obsidian Suede (242) Men's Shoe
- NIKE SNEKAERS W NIKE VOR LIEBE O.X. GELB SCHWARZ AO3166-700
- NIKE MENS LEBRON WITNESS II BLACK WHITE BASKETBALL SHOES **BEST SELLER
- PUMA TSUGI BLAZE EVO KNIT BLACK ASPHALT PUMA WHITE 364408 05 MENS US SIZES
- New Nike Air Force 1 Flyknit Low Men's Shoes Light Violet 817419 500 Size 9.5
- NIKE AIR JORDAN XXXI BLACK CAT MEN'S SHOES [SIZE 11] BLACK/ANTHRACITE 845037-010
- VANS Metallica slip from japan (640
- Nike Air Max 270 White / Orange Just Do It
- 2015 VANS SK8-HI SLIM ZIP CROC LEATHER BLACK WHITE BROWN VN-0XH8FCQ NEW 8.5
- Adidas Superstar Ltd Edition UK Size 7
- BRAND NEW MENS BROWN DOCKERS SIZE 10
- 2 pairs of NIKE Vapour 9.5 41
- Nike Lebron XIII Miami Night Low Promo
- New Balance BM3020BK Mens BM3020V1 Fashion Boots- Choose SZ/Color.
- New Balance Womens - DarkBrown Fashion Shoes Size 8.5 (C,D,W) (352766)
- Reebok Print Run 2.0 GR Women's Premium Running Shoes Fitness Gym Trainers Grey
- Womens faux sude ankle boots tassel breathable holes causal shoes wedge heel A28
- Sam Edelman Women's Vena Over The Knee Boot
- A35 Jaymee Zip Up Stiletto Knee High Boots 443, Black, 7.5 US
- Cole Haan Womens Grand explore hiker Leather Closed Toe Ankle Cold Weather Bo...
- New Authentic Christian Dior Size 39 EU (9 US) Women's Shoes Black Leather -
- Alaia animal print calf hair and suede ankle boot bootie 8.5 $2,295
- Gentlemen/Ladies Clarks Women's Leisa Annual Sandal Guarantee quality and quantity Quality and quantity guaranteed Exquisite (processing) processing
- Patricia Green Women's Belinda Espadrille Slide Gold Leather Espadrilles