Welcome to Nike Mercurial Superfly V DF SGPRO AC [889286 616 sz 9 ANTI CLOG UNI RED fire], a wiki for the arts, media and humanities.
This page shows a selection of the latest additions to the website. For more detailed listings see the WORN ONCE Nike Air Jordan 13 Retro Grey Toe 2014 Size 9 414571-126 OG ALL, Nike SB Dunk Low Pro "Hunter" 304292-281 CAMO/Orange US 7.5 Mens 2004 NDS RARE, Contents and Nike Flyknit Trainer [AH8396-202] Men Casual Shoes Velvet Brown/Neutral Olive sections. Selected updates are posted on Nike Air Jordan VII 7 Retro TORONTO RAPTORS BLACK PURPLE RED 304775-018 10.5, Excellent Condition Nike KD Kevin Durant 4 Galaxy/All-Star/Mens Size: 10, !! SALE !! NIKE AIR MAX 97 WEISS EU47,5 and Nike Flyknit Trainer Oreo Black White 2018 size 9 AH8396-005.
NIKE AIR SHAKE NDESTRUKT P40/7us/6uk
NIKE AIR HUARACHE SHOES MENS JDI PREMIUM SNEAKERS - JUST DO IT BLACK / ORANGE
Used Size 12 2006 Nike Zoom Lebron III (3) Black/Gold 312147-006 basketball shoe
NIKE LEBRON SOLDIER IX 9 PREMIUM CAMO CARGO KHAKI SEQUOIA ORANGE 749490-303 10
Uomo Nike - Air Force 1 DOWNTOWN QS RARO - 635273-100 - Scarpe da GinnasticaNike Zoom Fly Mens Running Trainers US 9.5 CM 27.5 REF 1614
NikeLab Hyperchase x Fragment Design SP SZ 8.5 ROUGH GREEN/BLACK/GREY 789486-300 Nike Flyknit Racer Pride “Be True” MultiColor Rainbow LGBT Size 12 US 902366-100
Pre-owned Nike SB Brown Leather Gibson Guitar Dunks Shoes size 13 Rare
Mens Nike Flight Bonafide Basketball Shoes Size 12 Blue White Black 917742 400
Nike Shox Gravity Black Gorge Green Mens Sz 9.5 AR1999-003
Nike Shox Gravity Black White White Mens Sz 10 AR1999-002 Nike Air Force 1 '07 Roc-A-Fella Rocafella roc a fella -
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10||Style:||Athletic Sneakers|
Does not apply
“The fields of art and architecture are currently witnessing an expansion of the exhibitionary complex: permanent and temporary exhibition spaces proliferate, blending with sites of consumption. Responding to this development, GAM.14 focusses on the act of exhibiting, which reconfigures the spatial limitations of the exhibition, thus creating dynamic sites of contestation and political confrontation. GAM.14 is a collection of current positions from the disciplines of art and architecture assembled around the conceptual effort to distinguish the act of exhibiting from exhibition, opening the potential of exhibiting as an exploratory space to address urgent social and political challenges of our time.”
With contributions by Bart De Baere, Ivana Bago, Ana Bezić, Nicolas Bourriaud, Maria Bremer, Ekaterina Degot, Ana Dević, Anselm Franke, Andrew Herscher, Christian Inderbitzin, Branislav Jakovljević, Sami Khatib, Wilfried Kuehn, Nicole Lai Yi-Hsin, Bruno Latour, Ana María León, Armin Linke, Antonia Majača, Doreen Mende, Ana Miljački, Museum of American Art in Berlin, Vincent Normand, Christoph Walter Pirker, Dubravka Sekuli, Antje Senarclens de Grancy, Katharina Sommer, Anna-Sophie Springer, Barbara Steiner, Kate Strain, Žiga Testen, Milica Tomić, Etienne Turpin, and What, How & for Whom/WHW.
Edited by Milica Tomić and Dubravka Sekulić
Publisher Jovis, Berlin, 2018
ISBN 9783868598544, 3868598545
PDF (45 MB)
“‘Everyone contains a history of contamination; purity is not an option.’
In the event of disaster, we, the people who have always been surviving, will simply continue to survive. We have learned skills you wouldn’t believe, enduring under police states. We refine trauma into gold and use exile as jet propellant.
Yet we lack a vision of our lives past survival. What will we do when we head “back to the land” that was never ours? We do not see ourselves in the paranoiac manuals of preppers, in minimalist lifestyle retreats, in the nativist isolationism of militiamen.
We do not want to repeat these dreams of being the center, forever tyrants over little kingdoms. In this beyond, we will contaminate one another. We first learn from the past, building lookouts to keep our homes from burning.
We then seek an unruly communion. New languages, icons, guides, rituals, spun and fired beneath a twilight canopy of fungi. We claim a gorgeous, baroque maximalism, a future that sounds, looks, and feels like our innermost thoughts.”
Made by American Artist, Caitlin Cherry, Nora N. Khan and Sondra Perry
Published in New York, October 2018
Exh. reviews: NIKE KOBE IX LOOK SEE SAMPLE PE PROMO SZ 9 UNRELEASED AD X IV V VII VIII (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018), Nike Air Jordan Future 656503-021 Black/White/ men's sz: 10.5~12 available (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018).
“unbag is a semi-annual magazine that promotes critical engagement with contemporary art and politics. Commissioning artists, writers, and thinkers who work outside of mainstream discourses, unbag functions as a space to explore ideas through discussion and exchange.”
Edited by American Artist (1), Aaron Cooper (1-3), Andy Wentz (1), Charlie Markbreiter (2), Natalia Tuero Germán (2-3), and Mylo Mendez (3)
Publisher unbag, New York, 2017-2018
c.98 pages per issue
Issue 1: Metis (May 2017, HTML)
Nike Air Max 1 OG Vintage Sail University Red Grey Black 554717-160 Size 10 (Jan 2018, HTML)
Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot Gr. 44 US 10 cm 28 805899 600 air max- (Sep 2018, HTML)
“Harlem is both an idea and a place. What became known as the ‘Black Mecca’ began as a farming village inhabited first by the Lenape and then by the Dutch. The first Black people in Harlem, both freed and enslaved, worked on farms in the area known as Niew Haarlem. New Haarlem was formally established as a settlement by Peter Stuyvesant in 1658 and was named after the Dutch city of Haarlem. For generations, the sole connection between Niew Haarlem and Niew Amsterdam was a diagonal road built on an old Native path: a street we now call Broadway…
Learn more about this history and the extraordinary contributions of radical Black women who built community, fought for freedom, and imagined other futures, including Williana Jones Burroughs, Regina Anderson Andrews, Ella Baker, Claudia Jones, Lorraine Hansberry, Salaria Kee, Madame C.J. Walker, A’Lelia Walker, Victoria Earle Matthews, Zora Neale Hurston, Louise Thompson Patterson, Dorothy Height, Pauli Murray, Amy Ashwood Garvey, Billie Holiday, Audre Lorde, Madame Stephanie St. Clair, Marvel Cooke, Eslanda Goode Robeson, Una Mulzac, Grace Campbell, and Willie Mae Mallory.
The Radical Black Women of Harlem Walking Tour offers an important contribution to the effort to uplift Black women’s intellectual, social and political work. We encourage community members, students, and educators to use this guidebook to organize tours in New York City, or as inspiration to design guidebooks in other neighborhoods and cities.”
Research and Writing by Asha Futterman and Mariame Kaba
Published in New York, May 2019
This book contains transcripts from two roundtable discussions held during the 2016 and 2017 editions of Alternative Film/Video festival in Belgrade. The themes included the relation of alternative cinema art movements (2016) and subversion (2017).
Participants include Hito Steyerl, Marina Gržinić, Eve Heller, Želimir Žilnik, Peter Tscherkassky, Božidar Zečević, Miloš Miša Radivojević, Zoran Saveski, Lordan Zafranović, Slobodan Šijan, Dejan Sretenović, Greg deCuir, Jr., Bojan Jovanović, Petra Belc, Sebestyén Kodolányi, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Miroljub Stojanović, Bruce Checefsky, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Tomaso Aramini, Zoran Saveski, and Miodrag Milošević.
Publisher Students’ City Cultural Center, Belgrade, 2018
via Academic Film Center
- Nike Air Max 98 Hyper Locale UK Gmt 8-13 Summit Bianco Dorato Metallico
- NIKE WOMEN AIR ZOOM ODYSSEY 2 RUNNING SHOE OCEAN FOG 844546-401 US5.5-8.5 08'
- Nike Free RN Running Shoes Blue Mens Size 13 Free Flexible Run Natural
- NIKE AIR Jordan Retro 10 Los Angeles City Pack Men's Size 10
- 883232 442 NIKE SB DUNK LOW TRD QS MURASKI OBSIDIAN BLUE 8-14
- Nike Kobe AD Basketball Mens Shoes White Court Purple 922482-100
- Nike Lunarestoa 2 - Men's Black/Black 1372001
- Nike Air Jordan 12 2016 Wolf Grey University Blue Sneakers Size 10.5 flu bred og
- ASICS Men's Dynaflyte Running Shoe, Electric Blue/Indigo Blue/Hot Orange, 9 M US
- $150 Nike Flyknit Racer Shoes Mens Sz 11 Fireberry Pink Volt White 526628-607
- NIKE AIR MAX SEQUENT 2 - MEN'S Black/Metallic Hematite/Dark Grey SFN17-52
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS NMD XR1 WINTER BZ0632 RUNNING RETRO SNEAKER BOOST RED 40
- Adidas Originals EQT Support ADV Pride Pack Cm7800 Mens 11 Worn Once With Box
- Men's Nike All Leather Grey Tennis Shoes 11
- Nike Free RN Flyknit Women's Running Shoes Sz 10.5 Multi-Color Athletic Sneakers
- AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO “SPACE JAM” 2016 - ITEM NUMBER 508-4
- New Balance 501 Outdoor Casual Men's Shoes Size 7
- PREOWNED lebron 8 v2 size 15 blue yellow entourage rare kd foamposite jordan
- Vans Sk8-Hi - Men's Limestone/Blue Nights New York Yankees A2XSBRT4
- Womens Boho Embroidery Floral Platform Sneakers Real Suede hidden Heel Shoes Sz
- Womens Strappy High Heel Casual Mid-calf Boots High Stilettos Hollow chic Shoes
- New Balance Wmns Coast Women Light Porcelain Blue Grey Running Kicks WCOASL-3T
- Womens Ankle Chelsea Boots Suede Tassel Block Heels Metal Decor Zipper Shoes
- Bed Stu Womens Bristol Boot - Black Rustic Size 6.5
- Gentleman/Lady Boot Nine West Fitz Black Leather Durable service online shop International big name
- COMME des GARCONS Studs Leather Boots Size US About 7.5(K-38193)
- Nine West Women's Lenore Ankle Bootie - Choose SZ/Color
- Cole Haan StudioGrand Packable Ballet Flat Size 8.5 Black Leather Patent $140