Welcome to Donald J Pilner Aspyn Calf Leather Riding Boots, Women's Size 7.5 M, Black NEW, a wiki for the arts, media and humanities.
This page shows a selection of the latest additions to the website. For more detailed listings see the COLE HAAN Air Lania Waterproof Fur Trim Boots Black Purple NEW Womens Sz 5, $995 NIB Ivy Kirzhner Stardust Over-the-Knee Boot, Ink Dark Blue, Size 6.5, Contents and Rainbow Arrow Cowboy Boots Tan Brown Gold Cowgirl Turquoise 5 B Johnny Ringo sections. Selected updates are posted on New Josef Seibel Britney 50 Boots Bootie Women 39 Brown Buckle Side Zipper, Gentlemen/Ladies Hades Shoes - Predator Stiletto Platforms Queensland Quality and quantity guaranteed Fashion dynamic, NWT Proenza Schouler Olive Suede Buckle Platform Ankle Boots Bootie 39.5 9.5 9 and LA CANADIENNE Womens Dorthea Black Suede WATERPROOF Ankle Zip Boots 6.5.
Free People 'North Star' Over the Knee Boot Black Faux Suede Womens Size 40/ 9
J CREW Eaton suede ankle boots 6.5 Suede Shoes ankle c2030 Natural/ Beige NEW
Mr/Ms plantation Shoes 039417 Black Fashion pattern Win the praise of customers King of the crowd
Gentleman/Lady VICINI Shoes 403810 Blue 39 Various styles Latest styles Exquisite processing NIB Vince Camuto VC SIGNATURE VI-Gordina black Patent Leather Bootie 7 8
Men's/Women's IPPON VINTAGE Bic Black Noir elegant First batch of customers Lightweight shoesLadies Van Dal Equestrian Style Boots Danni
Steve Madden NEVADAAA Womens Nevadaaa Slouch Boot- Choose SZ/Color. NewbarK Black Patent Leather Silver Buckle Sabrina Boots Size 9.5 NEW IN BOX
Man/Woman Seychelles Impossible Womens Boot- Choose SZ/Color. Clearance price comfortability classic style
Rag & Bone Black Leather "Newbury" Ankle Boots SZ 38
Harley-Davidson Women's Cybill 10-Inch Black Leather Motorcycle Boots D87034
Lane Women's Western Boots 9.5 Brown Red Design LB0120D MBT KILIMA HIKING BOOTS BEIGE LEATHER EXCELLENT CONDITION MRSP $279 9.5/401/3
|Condition:|| : |
An item that has been or previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“The pictures are a true reflection of the condition of this item and is considered part of the description. The images are captured from all angles, any flaw missed during the examination process and not mentioned in this Listing will be reflected in the captured images. All images can be magnified for your satisfaction. Please use the "Zoom" feature provided with the picture pack so there are no surprises, paying special attention to all sizes, measurements and or flaws before making your purchase. Item Condition: This item is in excellent preowned condition. Item shows Heel and Sole wear, some scratches,light wear, and soiling in areas. Please take your time to view all pictures carefully.”|
|Brand:||Arlidge & Bowen||Heel Type:||Wedge|
|Style:||Fashion - Ankle||Heel Height:||Low (3/4 in. to 1 1/2 in.)|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||7.5||Material:||Leather|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
“The fields of art and architecture are currently witnessing an expansion of the exhibitionary complex: permanent and temporary exhibition spaces proliferate, blending with sites of consumption. Responding to this development, GAM.14 focusses on the act of exhibiting, which reconfigures the spatial limitations of the exhibition, thus creating dynamic sites of contestation and political confrontation. GAM.14 is a collection of current positions from the disciplines of art and architecture assembled around the conceptual effort to distinguish the act of exhibiting from exhibition, opening the potential of exhibiting as an exploratory space to address urgent social and political challenges of our time.”
With contributions by Bart De Baere, Ivana Bago, Ana Bezić, Nicolas Bourriaud, Maria Bremer, Ekaterina Degot, Ana Dević, Anselm Franke, Andrew Herscher, Christian Inderbitzin, Branislav Jakovljević, Sami Khatib, Wilfried Kuehn, Nicole Lai Yi-Hsin, Bruno Latour, Ana María León, Armin Linke, Antonia Majača, Doreen Mende, Ana Miljački, Museum of American Art in Berlin, Vincent Normand, Christoph Walter Pirker, Dubravka Sekuli, Antje Senarclens de Grancy, Katharina Sommer, Anna-Sophie Springer, Barbara Steiner, Kate Strain, Žiga Testen, Milica Tomić, Etienne Turpin, and What, How & for Whom/WHW.
Edited by Milica Tomić and Dubravka Sekulić
Publisher Jovis, Berlin, 2018
ISBN 9783868598544, 3868598545
PDF (45 MB)
“‘Everyone contains a history of contamination; purity is not an option.’
In the event of disaster, we, the people who have always been surviving, will simply continue to survive. We have learned skills you wouldn’t believe, enduring under police states. We refine trauma into gold and use exile as jet propellant.
Yet we lack a vision of our lives past survival. What will we do when we head “back to the land” that was never ours? We do not see ourselves in the paranoiac manuals of preppers, in minimalist lifestyle retreats, in the nativist isolationism of militiamen.
We do not want to repeat these dreams of being the center, forever tyrants over little kingdoms. In this beyond, we will contaminate one another. We first learn from the past, building lookouts to keep our homes from burning.
We then seek an unruly communion. New languages, icons, guides, rituals, spun and fired beneath a twilight canopy of fungi. We claim a gorgeous, baroque maximalism, a future that sounds, looks, and feels like our innermost thoughts.”
Made by American Artist, Caitlin Cherry, Nora N. Khan and Sondra Perry
Published in New York, October 2018
Exh. reviews: NIB Earth Pinnacle Black Water Resistant Suede Fashion Ankle Boot Size 7 (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018), Man's/Woman's Boot Born Beebe Brown Full Grain Good design New style King of the crowd (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018).
“unbag is a semi-annual magazine that promotes critical engagement with contemporary art and politics. Commissioning artists, writers, and thinkers who work outside of mainstream discourses, unbag functions as a space to explore ideas through discussion and exchange.”
Edited by American Artist (1), Aaron Cooper (1-3), Andy Wentz (1), Charlie Markbreiter (2), Natalia Tuero Germán (2-3), and Mylo Mendez (3)
Publisher unbag, New York, 2017-2018
c.98 pages per issue
Issue 1: Metis (May 2017, HTML)
Jean-Michel Cazabat - Suede Short Booties - Black - Size 40 (Jan 2018, HTML)
Nike Air AF1 Lunar Force Orange Watershield Women's Duck Boots Sz 7 3333 (Sep 2018, HTML)
“Harlem is both an idea and a place. What became known as the ‘Black Mecca’ began as a farming village inhabited first by the Lenape and then by the Dutch. The first Black people in Harlem, both freed and enslaved, worked on farms in the area known as Niew Haarlem. New Haarlem was formally established as a settlement by Peter Stuyvesant in 1658 and was named after the Dutch city of Haarlem. For generations, the sole connection between Niew Haarlem and Niew Amsterdam was a diagonal road built on an old Native path: a street we now call Broadway…
Learn more about this history and the extraordinary contributions of radical Black women who built community, fought for freedom, and imagined other futures, including Williana Jones Burroughs, Regina Anderson Andrews, Ella Baker, Claudia Jones, Lorraine Hansberry, Salaria Kee, Madame C.J. Walker, A’Lelia Walker, Victoria Earle Matthews, Zora Neale Hurston, Louise Thompson Patterson, Dorothy Height, Pauli Murray, Amy Ashwood Garvey, Billie Holiday, Audre Lorde, Madame Stephanie St. Clair, Marvel Cooke, Eslanda Goode Robeson, Una Mulzac, Grace Campbell, and Willie Mae Mallory.
The Radical Black Women of Harlem Walking Tour offers an important contribution to the effort to uplift Black women’s intellectual, social and political work. We encourage community members, students, and educators to use this guidebook to organize tours in New York City, or as inspiration to design guidebooks in other neighborhoods and cities.”
Research and Writing by Asha Futterman and Mariame Kaba
Published in New York, May 2019
This book contains transcripts from two roundtable discussions held during the 2016 and 2017 editions of Alternative Film/Video festival in Belgrade. The themes included the relation of alternative cinema art movements (2016) and subversion (2017).
Participants include Hito Steyerl, Marina Gržinić, Eve Heller, Želimir Žilnik, Peter Tscherkassky, Božidar Zečević, Miloš Miša Radivojević, Zoran Saveski, Lordan Zafranović, Slobodan Šijan, Dejan Sretenović, Greg deCuir, Jr., Bojan Jovanović, Petra Belc, Sebestyén Kodolányi, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Miroljub Stojanović, Bruce Checefsky, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Tomaso Aramini, Zoran Saveski, and Miodrag Milošević.
Publisher Students’ City Cultural Center, Belgrade, 2018
via Academic Film Center
- Tod's White Driving Sneakers Sz 5 Owens Gommino Velcro Women’s Flat Shoes Italy
- Dr. Martens Women's Smith Stud Oxford - Choose SZ/Color
- $650 Prada Patent Leather Silver Metallic Black Piping Pointed Toe Flat 38 8
- LADIES JORDAN VOILET LEATHER/PATENT MID TOP TRAINERS CM 24.5
- Nike Women's Downshifter 8 Running Shoes 908994-403 Blue/White SZ 8
- 2013 Nike AIR MAX 1 ND LIBERTY 3 4 7 8 9 10 PIXEL DIGITAL CAMO atmos am1 og rare
- Donna Nike Air Max 98 Vela Blu Nebula Riflesso Argento Taglie 8.5 (AH6799-106)
- NIKE AIR MAX HYPERDUNK 2010 NEW WITH DEFECTS BLACK WHITE MEN SHOES SIZE 8 TO 12
- Nike WH7-NIKE_SB_BLAZER_ZOOM_LOW_XT_8 sneaker Men's - colour White US
- NEW MEN'S NIKE FLIGHT '13 MID 579961-005
- NEW NIKE AIR FORCE 1 ULTRA FLYKNIT MID = SIZE 11 = MEN'S ATHLETIC SHOES 817420
- Nike Air Max Hyperposite Basketball dunkelblau Gr. 44 (10)
- Asics Mens Fujitrabuco 6 Trail Running Shoes Lightweight Studs
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Moire Men's Size 10.5 Running Shoes Medium Grey 705297 015
- Nike Kobe AD Mamba Mentality Fearless Action Grape 922482-500 Men's Size 8
- Vans Old Skool Unisex Dark Grey Leder Sneaker - 7 UK
- Mens ADIDAS TUBULAR INVADER Talc Suede Hi Top Trainers BA9362
- Nike Mens Air Zoom Huarache 2K4 Basketball Size 15 White 310315 111
- Nike Air Jordan 6 VI Retro Alternate Hare VIII 384664-113 Size 8.5
- Nike Free TR Focus Flyknit Women`s Running Trainers Shoes 844817 001 Black
- Nike AF1 Downtown HI SP ACRONYM Air Force 1 Black Olive 649941 003 Sz 8.5
- New Balance Mens Mcoaslw3 White Running Shoes Size 10.5 (3E) (366558)
- New Balance Coral de las Mujeres WRL247SW Lifestyle Mode Vie Zapatos Atléticos
- Vans Ponerse Sin Cordones Sorteo Print Black Elegance "Chaqueta y Papillon"
- Skechers Vaso Pintar Womens Fashion Sneakers Grey w/Silver Paint Splattered Size
- Womens Embroidery Floral Ankle Boots High Block Heel Side Zip Retro Shoes Ch 18
- Man's/Woman's MUGNAI Shoes 033678 Beige 37 Guarantee quality and quantity Modern and stylish fashion Great choice
- Dolce Vita Womens Romona Leather Ankle Round Toe Booties Heels BHFO 6606
- MORI ITALY EXTREME HEEL KNEE HIGH BOOTS STIEFEL STIVALI LEATHER GREY GRIGIO 40
- Bed Stu Olivia Brown Rustic Distressed Fringed Leather Booties 8.5M(9-9.5) $255
- Bed Stu Boots Women's Red Dip-Dye Shill Leather Akle Booties Sz 8.5
- Vince Women's Maude Ballet Flat, Navy Suede, 9 Medium US
- Women Sneakers Wedge Heel Ankle Boots Athletic Shoes Stylish College Black US7.5
- Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski CNVS Canvas Skater Sneaker Shoes red 615957 600 SALE
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 LOW INSIDEOUT Force One from japan (3764
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 PREM LTR Size 37,5 (5Y)
- Nike Mens Prime Hype DF II Basketball Athletic Shoes 806941-Size 8.5
- NIKE Hyperdunk 2017 TB Mid Basketball Shoes Blue 897808 400 - Sz 7.5
- NIKE ZOOM STEFAN JANOSKI CANVAS 615957 028 BLACK/WHITE-GUM MENS US SZ 12
- 31 New Nike Flyknit Racer Men's Running Shoes Green Royal Blue 526628-104 Sz 11
- NEW Men’s Nike Kobe A.D. 852425-064 Size 18 Black Mamba Triple Black Shoes
- Nike Air Max 90 PRM ,,Safari" Mens Shoes Sz 9.5 700155-006 Safari/Black-Grey