Welcome to Womens Dansko Professional Black Tooled Leather Pro Clogs 906020202 Sizes 36-42, a wiki for the arts, media and humanities.
This page shows a selection of the latest additions to the website. For more detailed listings see the Sigerson Morrison Women's Edna Loafer Flat Black Size 10.0, VIONIC Caballo Slip On - Women's Size 8.5 Black, Contents and Brown PAUL GREEN Bicycle Toe Suede Low Heel Loafers 7 Austria Womens sections. Selected updates are posted on Jack Rogers Womens Camille Sparkle Pointed Toe Flat- Pick SZ/Color., Women's Shoes Dr. Martens 1461 Wanderlust Leather Oxfords 23812002 Black *New*, New ENZO ANGIOLINI Suede Comfort Flat Slip On Tassel Loafer Shoe Sz 8 M and Pikolinos Puerto Vallarta 655-0518 Shoes - Women's Size 8.5-9 - Red.
Clarks Womens Leisa Dream Clog 7 C/D US Black Leather
Nine West 25029466 Womens Seriously Fabric Ballet Flat- Choose SZ/Color.
SKECHERS USA Inc 22849 Skechers Womens EZ Flex 3.0 Stopover Mary Jane
NEW Finn Comfort Men's Oxford Hilversum Black /US 7/women 9.5 MSRP 5
NEW ESCADA Flats AS777 Leather Hot Pink Logo Flat Shoes 39 Market Price 5TORY BURCH NWOB LOGO EMBROIDERED ESPADRILLES SHOES FLATS ORANGE BEIGE TAN 7
Tory Burch VERBENA-TRIBAL SNK Leather Smoke Roccia/Black Balet Flats Size 4,5M Men's/Women's A/O Brown 9195017 Sperry Various goods discount price Outstanding style
Prada Women’s Shoes New in Box Original Price 0.
Tory Burch 'Melody' Metallic Silver Mirror Pearl Leather Ruffle Flat 7.5 US Shoe
Stuart Weitzman Flats Size 8.5 AAA Green Patent Leather Snakeskin Print Horsebit
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||Multiple Variations||Model:||Mara Haircalf Espadrille|
|Size Type:||Regular||MPN:||Mara Haircalf Espadrille|
“The fields of art and architecture are currently witnessing an expansion of the exhibitionary complex: permanent and temporary exhibition spaces proliferate, blending with sites of consumption. Responding to this development, GAM.14 focusses on the act of exhibiting, which reconfigures the spatial limitations of the exhibition, thus creating dynamic sites of contestation and political confrontation. GAM.14 is a collection of current positions from the disciplines of art and architecture assembled around the conceptual effort to distinguish the act of exhibiting from exhibition, opening the potential of exhibiting as an exploratory space to address urgent social and political challenges of our time.”
With contributions by Bart De Baere, Ivana Bago, Ana Bezić, Nicolas Bourriaud, Maria Bremer, Ekaterina Degot, Ana Dević, Anselm Franke, Andrew Herscher, Christian Inderbitzin, Branislav Jakovljević, Sami Khatib, Wilfried Kuehn, Nicole Lai Yi-Hsin, Bruno Latour, Ana María León, Armin Linke, Antonia Majača, Doreen Mende, Ana Miljački, Museum of American Art in Berlin, Vincent Normand, Christoph Walter Pirker, Dubravka Sekuli, Antje Senarclens de Grancy, Katharina Sommer, Anna-Sophie Springer, Barbara Steiner, Kate Strain, Žiga Testen, Milica Tomić, Etienne Turpin, and What, How & for Whom/WHW.
Edited by Milica Tomić and Dubravka Sekulić
Publisher Jovis, Berlin, 2018
ISBN 9783868598544, 3868598545
PDF (45 MB)
“‘Everyone contains a history of contamination; purity is not an option.’
In the event of disaster, we, the people who have always been surviving, will simply continue to survive. We have learned skills you wouldn’t believe, enduring under police states. We refine trauma into gold and use exile as jet propellant.
Yet we lack a vision of our lives past survival. What will we do when we head “back to the land” that was never ours? We do not see ourselves in the paranoiac manuals of preppers, in minimalist lifestyle retreats, in the nativist isolationism of militiamen.
We do not want to repeat these dreams of being the center, forever tyrants over little kingdoms. In this beyond, we will contaminate one another. We first learn from the past, building lookouts to keep our homes from burning.
We then seek an unruly communion. New languages, icons, guides, rituals, spun and fired beneath a twilight canopy of fungi. We claim a gorgeous, baroque maximalism, a future that sounds, looks, and feels like our innermost thoughts.”
Made by American Artist, Caitlin Cherry, Nora N. Khan and Sondra Perry
Published in New York, October 2018
Exh. reviews: NIB Arcopedico Vitoria Mary Jane Pine Green Flats / Shoes Womens Sz / 6 US (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018), Ladies Easy B Casual Slip On Shoes Swing (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018).
“unbag is a semi-annual magazine that promotes critical engagement with contemporary art and politics. Commissioning artists, writers, and thinkers who work outside of mainstream discourses, unbag functions as a space to explore ideas through discussion and exchange.”
Edited by American Artist (1), Aaron Cooper (1-3), Andy Wentz (1), Charlie Markbreiter (2), Natalia Tuero Germán (2-3), and Mylo Mendez (3)
Publisher unbag, New York, 2017-2018
c.98 pages per issue
Issue 1: Metis (May 2017, HTML)
Josef Seibel Women's Lilo 13 Fashion Sneaker (Jan 2018, HTML)
Dr.Martens Cavendish 3 Eyelet Temperley Black Womens Shoes (Sep 2018, HTML)
“Harlem is both an idea and a place. What became known as the ‘Black Mecca’ began as a farming village inhabited first by the Lenape and then by the Dutch. The first Black people in Harlem, both freed and enslaved, worked on farms in the area known as Niew Haarlem. New Haarlem was formally established as a settlement by Peter Stuyvesant in 1658 and was named after the Dutch city of Haarlem. For generations, the sole connection between Niew Haarlem and Niew Amsterdam was a diagonal road built on an old Native path: a street we now call Broadway…
Learn more about this history and the extraordinary contributions of radical Black women who built community, fought for freedom, and imagined other futures, including Williana Jones Burroughs, Regina Anderson Andrews, Ella Baker, Claudia Jones, Lorraine Hansberry, Salaria Kee, Madame C.J. Walker, A’Lelia Walker, Victoria Earle Matthews, Zora Neale Hurston, Louise Thompson Patterson, Dorothy Height, Pauli Murray, Amy Ashwood Garvey, Billie Holiday, Audre Lorde, Madame Stephanie St. Clair, Marvel Cooke, Eslanda Goode Robeson, Una Mulzac, Grace Campbell, and Willie Mae Mallory.
The Radical Black Women of Harlem Walking Tour offers an important contribution to the effort to uplift Black women’s intellectual, social and political work. We encourage community members, students, and educators to use this guidebook to organize tours in New York City, or as inspiration to design guidebooks in other neighborhoods and cities.”
Research and Writing by Asha Futterman and Mariame Kaba
Published in New York, May 2019
This book contains transcripts from two roundtable discussions held during the 2016 and 2017 editions of Alternative Film/Video festival in Belgrade. The themes included the relation of alternative cinema art movements (2016) and subversion (2017).
Participants include Hito Steyerl, Marina Gržinić, Eve Heller, Želimir Žilnik, Peter Tscherkassky, Božidar Zečević, Miloš Miša Radivojević, Zoran Saveski, Lordan Zafranović, Slobodan Šijan, Dejan Sretenović, Greg deCuir, Jr., Bojan Jovanović, Petra Belc, Sebestyén Kodolányi, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Miroljub Stojanović, Bruce Checefsky, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Tomaso Aramini, Zoran Saveski, and Miodrag Milošević.
Publisher Students’ City Cultural Center, Belgrade, 2018
via Academic Film Center
- SZ 10.5 Nike Mercurial X TF Turf Futsal Soccer Cleats Black Blue Volt 725243-401
- NIKE AF-X MID "RECON" 309040-331 cl olive/cl olive-khaki-birch Size 9.5
- NIKE - SNEAKERS TURNSCHUHE - AIR ZOOM SERTIG '16 - Weiß Schwarz - 43 / 44 - NEU
- Brand New In Box PUMA Ferrari Future Cat SF 10 Leather Men's Shoes SHIP FREE US
- Nike Jordan CP3.IX AE Chris Paul New Mens Size 11.5 White Midnight 897507-107
- PUMA Men's Evoknit FTB FG Soccer Shoe
- Tubular X AWS PK Glow In The Dark Adidas Size 9.5
- Nike ROSHE One Print-Team Orange/Red/White (655206 816) Men's Size 9
- Womens 10 NIKE Tennis Primo Court Canvas Print Teal Leopard Shoes 654652-333
- Jordan Retro 11 size 12.5 cap and gown.
- NEW 2018 Nike Kobe 1 Protro MPLS Grey Blue AQ2728-001 size 14 Black Mamba
- New Balance UK Size 10 M670v5 RUNNING/JOGGING SHOE STABILITY TRAINER BNIB
- New Balance 577 Cush Women's Size 7 US Memory Sole Comfort Insert
- Vans X Van Gogh Sk8-HI Almond Mens 6.5/ Womens 8 New in Box
- Gentleman/Lady Keen sneakers 7.5 main category Strong value Fair price
- Cole Haan Women's Hanneli Driver II Loafer Sandshell Nubuck/Optic White Calf
- Bearpaw Boots Size 12 (B) Quilted Leigh Anne Buckle White Silver 1667W
- Nine West Women's Shoe Blogger Harness Boot Dark Natural 11M
- Womens Brown Python Snake Heart Western Tall leather Cowboy Boots Rodeo Cowgirl
- NEW MaxMara boots leather Italy black 35 4.5 5 ankle designer Max Mara heels
- Women's Fly London Hota Bootie Black Suede Sizes 37 38 39 40 41
- Naturalizer Women's Stella Ballet Flat, lilac, 10 M US
- Vince Verrell 3 Casual Slip On Shoes - Women's Size 5.5 M - Pewter
- White Mountain Womens ALFRESCO Fabric Closed Toe, OffWhite/Black, Size 7.5
- Nike flex Trainer 5 U.K. 5.5 Training Gym. New.
- Women's Nike Classic Cortez SE 902856-202 Casual Shoes Particle Beige Size 7
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO GATORADE 384664-145 sneaker WHITE US 10
- 1808 Nike Quest Women's Training Running Shoes AA7412-400
- New Mens Nike BENASSI JDI (343880-403) US Sz 7~10 Nike Sandals Nike Slippers
- Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Slip men lifestyle sneakers NEW black 833564-004
- Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Hyperfeel Scarpe Sportive Uomo 844443 001 da Tennis
- DS 2007 NIKE AIR JORDAN SPIZ'IKE sz 9 315371 061 SPIZIKE VLONE RETRO DB Royal
- ADIDAS TERREX Swift GTX R2 MID W HIKING BOOTS MID BLACK SIZE 8.5 WOMEN'S CM7651
- adidas by Stella McCartney Women's Crazymove Bounce Sneakers - Choose SZ/Color
- adidas Crazy Explosive 2017 men basketball shoes | Art. BY4460
- Adidas Samba Size 9
- adidas Deerupt Runner cburgu / cburgu / ashgrn US 10.5 (eur 44 2/3), Männer
- 2005 MENS NIKE AIR FORCE 180 WHITE NAVY RED BARKLEY SHOES SZ 11 310095-141
- Ladies Nike Free 3.0 Trainers UK4.5 EU38
- Nike Air Max 1 Premium Size 10.5 Clark Kent 112 Powerwall Kid Robot Amsterdam B