Welcome to NIKE TRAINERENDOR MENS ATHLETIC SHOES BLACK WHITE 616575 011, a wiki for the arts, media and humanities.
This page shows a selection of the latest additions to the website. For more detailed listings see the SZ 10 MEN NIKE AIR MAX PENNY V 5 CAMO 628569-307 IV 1 II Foamposite Flight One, Nike SB Zoom Blazer Low - 864347 019, Contents and Nike Rosherun NM QS SZ 8.5 Natural Motion Blue Royal Summit White 631749-441 sections. Selected updates are posted on NIKE METCON DSX FLYKNIT TOTAL CRIMSON BRIGHT ORANGE 852930 800 US MENS Size 13, New Men's Nike CK Racer Size 12/11.5 Dust Cobblestone Grey/Pink Running Shoes, NIKE AIR HUARACHE LIGHT BURST SIZE 8.5 AD21 USED 309684 701 STUSSY ULTRAMARINE and Nike MEN'S Free Trainer V7 SG OREGON DUCKS SIZE 9.5 BRAND NEW no box.
Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra SE 875841-002 Wolf Grey Running Shoes Size 8.5
NIKE JORDAN FLIGHT 23 RST LOW 525512-004STEALTH/ WHITE BLACK MSRP5.00
Nike Mercurial Vapor XI 11 AG-Pro Black Green Cleats SZ US 12.5 (831957-014)
Men's Nike Lunar Skyelux Running Shoes White / Platinum Sz 9.5 855808 100 Nike Free RN Motion Flyknit Mens Running Wolf Grey/Black-Volt 834584 007
Nike Mercurial Victory CR7 DFFG Football Boots Mens US 8
NIKE Train Speed 4 AMP Trainers sz 15 New England Patriots Edition ReflectiveNIKE AIR JORDAN EXTRA FLY BASKETBALL SHOES 854551-410
NIKE AIR ZOOM MARIAH FLYKNIT RACER RUNNING SHOES WHITE MEN 11.5 NEW 918264-100 Nike Huarache Men's Size 8 Excellent Condition
Nike Scarpe Sneakers Air Versitile III Uomo Nero AO4430-004
Nike Lunar Trout 2 Turf Sample Promo PE Grey Red Black Metallic Gold size 15
Mens Nike Zoom ReV BHM QS AA1009-001 Black/Metal Gold Size 9 NEW - 1 DY HNDLING!
|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Have box, no box top.”|
|Style:||Running, Cross Training||Color:|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)|
“The fields of art and architecture are currently witnessing an expansion of the exhibitionary complex: permanent and temporary exhibition spaces proliferate, blending with sites of consumption. Responding to this development, GAM.14 focusses on the act of exhibiting, which reconfigures the spatial limitations of the exhibition, thus creating dynamic sites of contestation and political confrontation. GAM.14 is a collection of current positions from the disciplines of art and architecture assembled around the conceptual effort to distinguish the act of exhibiting from exhibition, opening the potential of exhibiting as an exploratory space to address urgent social and political challenges of our time.”
With contributions by Bart De Baere, Ivana Bago, Ana Bezić, Nicolas Bourriaud, Maria Bremer, Ekaterina Degot, Ana Dević, Anselm Franke, Andrew Herscher, Christian Inderbitzin, Branislav Jakovljević, Sami Khatib, Wilfried Kuehn, Nicole Lai Yi-Hsin, Bruno Latour, Ana María León, Armin Linke, Antonia Majača, Doreen Mende, Ana Miljački, Museum of American Art in Berlin, Vincent Normand, Christoph Walter Pirker, Dubravka Sekuli, Antje Senarclens de Grancy, Katharina Sommer, Anna-Sophie Springer, Barbara Steiner, Kate Strain, Žiga Testen, Milica Tomić, Etienne Turpin, and What, How & for Whom/WHW.
Edited by Milica Tomić and Dubravka Sekulić
Publisher Jovis, Berlin, 2018
ISBN 9783868598544, 3868598545
PDF (45 MB)
“‘Everyone contains a history of contamination; purity is not an option.’
In the event of disaster, we, the people who have always been surviving, will simply continue to survive. We have learned skills you wouldn’t believe, enduring under police states. We refine trauma into gold and use exile as jet propellant.
Yet we lack a vision of our lives past survival. What will we do when we head “back to the land” that was never ours? We do not see ourselves in the paranoiac manuals of preppers, in minimalist lifestyle retreats, in the nativist isolationism of militiamen.
We do not want to repeat these dreams of being the center, forever tyrants over little kingdoms. In this beyond, we will contaminate one another. We first learn from the past, building lookouts to keep our homes from burning.
We then seek an unruly communion. New languages, icons, guides, rituals, spun and fired beneath a twilight canopy of fungi. We claim a gorgeous, baroque maximalism, a future that sounds, looks, and feels like our innermost thoughts.”
Made by American Artist, Caitlin Cherry, Nora N. Khan and Sondra Perry
Published in New York, October 2018
Exh. reviews: Nike Air Max Guile Trainers Mens US 10 CM 28 REF 4740* (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018), Mens Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Suede Light Bone Shoes Trainers Casual BNIB (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018).
“unbag is a semi-annual magazine that promotes critical engagement with contemporary art and politics. Commissioning artists, writers, and thinkers who work outside of mainstream discourses, unbag functions as a space to explore ideas through discussion and exchange.”
Edited by American Artist (1), Aaron Cooper (1-3), Andy Wentz (1), Charlie Markbreiter (2), Natalia Tuero Germán (2-3), and Mylo Mendez (3)
Publisher unbag, New York, 2017-2018
c.98 pages per issue
Issue 1: Metis (May 2017, HTML)
Nike Air Zoom Span Mens Running Shoes Fitness Gym Trainers Black (Jan 2018, HTML)
Nike Mercurial Victory VI AG Pro Men's Football Shoes 831963 303 A+ (Sep 2018, HTML)
“Harlem is both an idea and a place. What became known as the ‘Black Mecca’ began as a farming village inhabited first by the Lenape and then by the Dutch. The first Black people in Harlem, both freed and enslaved, worked on farms in the area known as Niew Haarlem. New Haarlem was formally established as a settlement by Peter Stuyvesant in 1658 and was named after the Dutch city of Haarlem. For generations, the sole connection between Niew Haarlem and Niew Amsterdam was a diagonal road built on an old Native path: a street we now call Broadway…
Learn more about this history and the extraordinary contributions of radical Black women who built community, fought for freedom, and imagined other futures, including Williana Jones Burroughs, Regina Anderson Andrews, Ella Baker, Claudia Jones, Lorraine Hansberry, Salaria Kee, Madame C.J. Walker, A’Lelia Walker, Victoria Earle Matthews, Zora Neale Hurston, Louise Thompson Patterson, Dorothy Height, Pauli Murray, Amy Ashwood Garvey, Billie Holiday, Audre Lorde, Madame Stephanie St. Clair, Marvel Cooke, Eslanda Goode Robeson, Una Mulzac, Grace Campbell, and Willie Mae Mallory.
The Radical Black Women of Harlem Walking Tour offers an important contribution to the effort to uplift Black women’s intellectual, social and political work. We encourage community members, students, and educators to use this guidebook to organize tours in New York City, or as inspiration to design guidebooks in other neighborhoods and cities.”
Research and Writing by Asha Futterman and Mariame Kaba
Published in New York, May 2019
This book contains transcripts from two roundtable discussions held during the 2016 and 2017 editions of Alternative Film/Video festival in Belgrade. The themes included the relation of alternative cinema art movements (2016) and subversion (2017).
Participants include Hito Steyerl, Marina Gržinić, Eve Heller, Želimir Žilnik, Peter Tscherkassky, Božidar Zečević, Miloš Miša Radivojević, Zoran Saveski, Lordan Zafranović, Slobodan Šijan, Dejan Sretenović, Greg deCuir, Jr., Bojan Jovanović, Petra Belc, Sebestyén Kodolányi, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Miroljub Stojanović, Bruce Checefsky, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Tomaso Aramini, Zoran Saveski, and Miodrag Milošević.
Publisher Students’ City Cultural Center, Belgrade, 2018
via Academic Film Center
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 92 Mens Running Trainers 844652 001 Sneakers Shoes
- Nike Hyperdunk X TB 2018 Mid High White/Black Mens Basketball All NEW
- Nike Men's Lebron Soldier 10 SFG Basketball Shoes-Navy-10.5
- Puma Ignite Dual Netfit, Men’s Multisport Outdoor Shoes 8.5 UK
- Adidas Energy Boost 3 Scarpe da Corsa Donna Us 6 Eu 37.1/3 Ref 2157
- Official Nike Air Max 1 ultra flyknit Shoes (856958-566) Men's Size (10.5) $160
- B582 ADIDAS TRAXION ATHLETIC FIELD SHOES SIZE 14 MINT CONDITION
- ADIDAS GAZELLE HOMBRE ZAPATOS Originals Hombres Retro Zapatilla Ocio Zapatillas
- Men's Nike Metcon Repper DSX Running Shoes Blue White 898048 400 Sz 8 - 12 NEW
- Nike Air Max 2016 Running Shoes Size Women's 8.5 Youth 7 Euro 40 White
- NEW DS MENS AIR JORDAN 5 LASER RA OLIVE WHITE SIZE 9
- New Balance Hombre 580 v3 Ligero Deportivo Zapatillas para Correr E
- Nike Lebron 15 New Heights 897648-300 lebron XV cavs ghost wine limited
- VANS BEARCAT BLACK/CHARCOAL VN000DT2BA5 MEN'S SIZE: 9
- $135 New NB928 NB Women's New Balance 928 v2 Leather SHOES WW928GR2 sz 7 Wide
- Sketchers Shape Ups 12320 Blue Pink Gray Womens Size 8 Color NVSL
- Womens Black Camouflage Knee High Boots Pull On PU Leather Snow Punk Boots Hot
- Steve Madden Hanna Harness Boot 825, Black Suede, 6.5 US
- Stuart Weitzman Swell Cola Butter Calf Skin Ankle Booties Size 9M RH11969*
- NEW BCBG MAXAZRIA EMILY BLACK LEATHER BUCKLES BOOTS SZ 9
- New Yeezy Women's Season 4 Crepe Boots Suede Oil Brown Size 7 Kanye West
- Paul Green 'Arianne' Knee High Black Women's Boots Size 6 B
- Stylish GALO (Italian) Black Patent Leather Loafers 6B (36)
- NEW!! Women's $450 Stubbs and Wootton Needlepoint "WASP" Slippers Loafers Shoes
- BRUNO MAGLI Shoes 289579 Black 34 1/2
- Nike Dual Fusion ST Womens Running Training Shoes Size 6 Purple Gray White
- Nike Vandal Low Brown/Red 316555-221 Women's SZ 9.5
- NIKE Hypervenom 3 Elite DF FG Black Gold AJ3803 090 - Men Size 9
- Nike Huarache weiß weiß 318429 111
- Nike PG13 - White Basketball Shoes (Men's 16) - Used
- Nike Zoom Mercurial XI FK Men's Sneakers, 844626 002 Size 12 NEW
- Mens Nike Zoom Fly 880848-002 Vast Grey/Anthracite Brand New Size 9.5
- Nike Air 3 "Kevin Garnett" UK11 NEW / DEADSTOCK
- True Vintage 1990 Puma First Round Leather Sneakers US13 UK12 EU47 Taiwan great
- Nike Air Max 90 Camouflage Sizes Trainers Shoes Mens Size
- NEW NIKE ZOOM = SIZE 16 = HYPERREV MEN'S BASKETBALL SHOES 742247-405
- Adidas Basketball Shoes Crazylight Boost 2014 Black Men’s Size 10.5 PRE-OWNED
- Women’s adidas trainers UK5.5 energy sling Orange/Pink Colourful, causal
- Nike Hyperrev 2015 white black USED Worn 1x size 10.5
- Nike Women's Size 9.5 Running Shoes
- NIKE ZOOM FLY WOMENS RUNNING TRAINERS - UK SIZE 8 - GREY/SEQUOIA
- New Balance 1500 WBB Provider Sz 9 US Made In England Blue Suede Rare
- New Balance Women's 711v3 Cross Trainer Dusted Peach/White Size 5.0