Welcome to Dr Martens Aimilie (Triumph) Taupe Suede & Red Floral 9-Eye Boots,11US/9UK/EU43, a wiki for the arts, media and humanities.
This page shows a selection of the latest additions to the website. For more detailed listings see the Women's Full Red Flower Inlay Sequins Leather Cowboy Boots Square, Ariat Legend Boots - Black Patent Western - Women's 9.5 Med, Contents and ZARA SS18 LEATHER COWBOY ANKLE BOOTS WHITE ALL SIZES REF. 1121/301 sections. Selected updates are posted on Womens Black Studded Western Leather Cowgirl Boots Fashion Stitched Snip Toe, Fly London MES Leather Suede Zip-Up Mid-Calf Biker Womens Boots, NEW DOLCE & GABBANA Boots Shoes Womens Black White Rubber Rain Knee EU39 / US8.5 and Woolrich Size 7 Roadhouse Red Buffalo Leather Wool Boots New Womens Shoes.
Vintage ACME Cut Out Cowboy Boots women's size 8 1/2
Aerosoles Stock Market Side-Zip Knee High Boots, Black Suede
Stuart Weitzman Black Cityslicker Studded Leather Boots/Booties Size 7.5
New 0 Frye Molly Tassel Suede Over the Knee Boot Brown size 6 B Sanita 'Lexi Flex' Flexible Wooden Clog Boots (Art:454310) - Wooden
Sam Edelman Kent Womens Dark Grey Over The Knee Boots Sz 9.5M 1066 *
Tony Lama Multi Color Cowboy Boot Style 1130KELSI DAGGER LAKESIDE PEEP TOE BOOTIE BOOTS (black) 6.5
Men's/Women's Harley Davidson Alivia Boots selling price Settlement Price Excellent function Women's Voglia Matta Made In Italy Leather Boots Size 7.5
Dansko Mina Milled Women's Black Nubuck Ankle Boot Sz 36 *
Men/Women Boot Keen Morrison Mid Magnet Clever and practical The latest technology Very good color
DEXTER Women's Knee High Campus Boots Shoes Size 6.5 M
Dr.Martens 2976 Cherry Womens - Mens Boots - 11853600 STEVE MADDEN WOMAN OPEN TOE ANKLE BOOT SUEDE CODE LOLA
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Booties||US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 8|
“The fields of art and architecture are currently witnessing an expansion of the exhibitionary complex: permanent and temporary exhibition spaces proliferate, blending with sites of consumption. Responding to this development, GAM.14 focusses on the act of exhibiting, which reconfigures the spatial limitations of the exhibition, thus creating dynamic sites of contestation and political confrontation. GAM.14 is a collection of current positions from the disciplines of art and architecture assembled around the conceptual effort to distinguish the act of exhibiting from exhibition, opening the potential of exhibiting as an exploratory space to address urgent social and political challenges of our time.”
With contributions by Bart De Baere, Ivana Bago, Ana Bezić, Nicolas Bourriaud, Maria Bremer, Ekaterina Degot, Ana Dević, Anselm Franke, Andrew Herscher, Christian Inderbitzin, Branislav Jakovljević, Sami Khatib, Wilfried Kuehn, Nicole Lai Yi-Hsin, Bruno Latour, Ana María León, Armin Linke, Antonia Majača, Doreen Mende, Ana Miljački, Museum of American Art in Berlin, Vincent Normand, Christoph Walter Pirker, Dubravka Sekuli, Antje Senarclens de Grancy, Katharina Sommer, Anna-Sophie Springer, Barbara Steiner, Kate Strain, Žiga Testen, Milica Tomić, Etienne Turpin, and What, How & for Whom/WHW.
Edited by Milica Tomić and Dubravka Sekulić
Publisher Jovis, Berlin, 2018
ISBN 9783868598544, 3868598545
PDF (45 MB)
“‘Everyone contains a history of contamination; purity is not an option.’
In the event of disaster, we, the people who have always been surviving, will simply continue to survive. We have learned skills you wouldn’t believe, enduring under police states. We refine trauma into gold and use exile as jet propellant.
Yet we lack a vision of our lives past survival. What will we do when we head “back to the land” that was never ours? We do not see ourselves in the paranoiac manuals of preppers, in minimalist lifestyle retreats, in the nativist isolationism of militiamen.
We do not want to repeat these dreams of being the center, forever tyrants over little kingdoms. In this beyond, we will contaminate one another. We first learn from the past, building lookouts to keep our homes from burning.
We then seek an unruly communion. New languages, icons, guides, rituals, spun and fired beneath a twilight canopy of fungi. We claim a gorgeous, baroque maximalism, a future that sounds, looks, and feels like our innermost thoughts.”
Made by American Artist, Caitlin Cherry, Nora N. Khan and Sondra Perry
Published in New York, October 2018
Exh. reviews: VINCE CAMUTO Ankle Boots Brown Suede Bootie Heels Women's US 9 M $179 (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018), BNWB Scanlan Theodore Wedge Ankle Boots Size 41 - With Box (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018).
“unbag is a semi-annual magazine that promotes critical engagement with contemporary art and politics. Commissioning artists, writers, and thinkers who work outside of mainstream discourses, unbag functions as a space to explore ideas through discussion and exchange.”
Edited by American Artist (1), Aaron Cooper (1-3), Andy Wentz (1), Charlie Markbreiter (2), Natalia Tuero Germán (2-3), and Mylo Mendez (3)
Publisher unbag, New York, 2017-2018
c.98 pages per issue
Issue 1: Metis (May 2017, HTML)
NAYA Womens RAPTOR Tan Wide Shaft Leather Fur Lined Boots US 7.5M (D0204L1204) (Jan 2018, HTML)
Frye 77875 Paige Huarache British Tan Leather Riding Boots 7.5 B Brand New Heels (Sep 2018, HTML)
“Harlem is both an idea and a place. What became known as the ‘Black Mecca’ began as a farming village inhabited first by the Lenape and then by the Dutch. The first Black people in Harlem, both freed and enslaved, worked on farms in the area known as Niew Haarlem. New Haarlem was formally established as a settlement by Peter Stuyvesant in 1658 and was named after the Dutch city of Haarlem. For generations, the sole connection between Niew Haarlem and Niew Amsterdam was a diagonal road built on an old Native path: a street we now call Broadway…
Learn more about this history and the extraordinary contributions of radical Black women who built community, fought for freedom, and imagined other futures, including Williana Jones Burroughs, Regina Anderson Andrews, Ella Baker, Claudia Jones, Lorraine Hansberry, Salaria Kee, Madame C.J. Walker, A’Lelia Walker, Victoria Earle Matthews, Zora Neale Hurston, Louise Thompson Patterson, Dorothy Height, Pauli Murray, Amy Ashwood Garvey, Billie Holiday, Audre Lorde, Madame Stephanie St. Clair, Marvel Cooke, Eslanda Goode Robeson, Una Mulzac, Grace Campbell, and Willie Mae Mallory.
The Radical Black Women of Harlem Walking Tour offers an important contribution to the effort to uplift Black women’s intellectual, social and political work. We encourage community members, students, and educators to use this guidebook to organize tours in New York City, or as inspiration to design guidebooks in other neighborhoods and cities.”
Research and Writing by Asha Futterman and Mariame Kaba
Published in New York, May 2019
This book contains transcripts from two roundtable discussions held during the 2016 and 2017 editions of Alternative Film/Video festival in Belgrade. The themes included the relation of alternative cinema art movements (2016) and subversion (2017).
Participants include Hito Steyerl, Marina Gržinić, Eve Heller, Želimir Žilnik, Peter Tscherkassky, Božidar Zečević, Miloš Miša Radivojević, Zoran Saveski, Lordan Zafranović, Slobodan Šijan, Dejan Sretenović, Greg deCuir, Jr., Bojan Jovanović, Petra Belc, Sebestyén Kodolányi, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Miroljub Stojanović, Bruce Checefsky, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Tomaso Aramini, Zoran Saveski, and Miodrag Milošević.
Publisher Students’ City Cultural Center, Belgrade, 2018
via Academic Film Center
- Nike Zoom All Out Flyknit Mens Size 10 Shoes Ghost Green/White 844134 300
- Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Lemon Twist 8.5 Tweed Camo Woodgrain De La Volt HTM
- Nike Air Jordan 9 Retro "Statue" 302370-109 White/Black-Green Sneakers sz 11.5
- Nike Lupinek Flyknit Basse Scarpe Uomo da Corsa 882685 Ginnastica 001
- [Asics] 1011A136-401 Road Hawk FF 2 Men Running Sports Shoes Teal Green
- Nike Air Diamond Turf Black Emerald White Men’s Shoes Sz 11.5 *NEW*309434-013
- Women's Asics Running Shoes GEL-VENTURE 4 Pink Blue Green Size 6.5
- Adidas NISSA Super Smart "04/12" Trainers UK Size 7.5 - Art No: G60948
- adidas shoes womens US6
- Airforce 1 Nike Ultra Flynit Size 10 Red
- Women's Nike Roshe One Casual Shoes Black/Dark Grey 844994 001
- 1997 Original OG Nike Air Jordan 13 XIII Size 12, Black/True Red, New w/Box
- Nike Air VaporMax Sz10 Hyper Blue: Black 924453-008 Brand New
- NEW New Balance Men's Size US 12D M675GR2 Grey/Silver Running Shoes A7
- New Balance Women's LD5000V3 Track Spike, Orange/Purple, 10 B US
- Vans Vault Mens OG SK8-HI LX VLT W White VN0003T01NT SIZE 6.5-13 FAST SHIPPING
- MIZUNO Wave Creation 12 Purple/Silver/Lilac Cross Training Shoes Women Size 11
- Easy Works Women's Bind Clog Black Embossed Leather Clogs
- Khombu Womens MELANIE Leather Closed Toe Mid-Calf Cold Weather Boots
- Hunter Women's Blossom Original Back Adjustable Rain Boots Sz 8 US 3219
- ECCO Women's Abelone Stretch LoaferMarine41 EU/10-10.5 M US
- Jeffrey Campbell Everly Rev Boot Brown available
- TALBOTS Black Patent Leather BALLET FLATS 8.5
- KEEN WOMENS PRESIDIO BLACK MAGNET SIZE 10
- Women's Manolo Blahnik Soussaba Orange Leather D'Orsay Flats Size 39.5 US 9.5
- Women's Merrell Encore Q2 Ice Merrell Stone Brown Size 6 Slip-on Shoes NIB
- Nike Free TR 6 Print 833424-001 Running Training Mesh Black shoes women's 8
- NIKE WOMENS AIR MAX THEA RUNNING SNEAKER SIZE 9 LIGHT BONE WHITE NEW IN BOX
- Nike Air Jordan FUTURE XI 11 BLACK WHITE GOLD CONCORD WOVEN 656503-010 NEW 11.5
- WOMEN'S NIKE AIR JORDAN 12 Retro Vachetta Tan/Gold Basketball size 7 AO6068 203
- Nike Benassi Swoosh Mens BLACK WHITE Slide Sandals Flip Flops
- NEW GENUINE Nike Mens Size 10.5 ROSHE LD-1000 Squadron Blue Shoes 844266-401
- Nike Viale NSW Gym Blue White Men Casual Walking Shoes Sneakers AA2181-400
- USED MENS NIKE KOBE X 10 ELITE LOW XMAS 802560 076 SZ 8.5 FREE SHIP
- Nike Air Jordan Retro IV Gym Red Baseball Cleats sz 13 LIMITED SOLD OUT
- DIADORA N-92 COLONEL BLUE MEN SHOES *ALL SIZES* NEW RELEASES
- New Mens Nike 902815 - MD Runner 2 Dark Gry Running Shoes Size 8.5 Waffle Sole
- Nike Air Max Axis Mens AA2146-003 Black White Running Training Shoes Size 8.5
- adidas Matchcourt RX white/black Men's size 7
- AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW INFRARED 23 SPACEJAM DMP XI RETRO PINNACLE SNAKESKIN OG
- Nike Air Max 2016 Running Shoes Black Training Sneakers Men's Size 11 806771-001
- Nike WOMEN'S Blazer High Ryl/Wht/Grn 317808 400 (DISCOLORED) - Brand New in Box!
- NIKE LEBRON X 10 + SPORT PACK DIAMOND PHOTO BLUE PROMO size 14 Authentic
- Brand New New balance 990 Men’s Shoes Size 11D