Welcome to Harley-Davidson Women's Oakleigh 5.5-Inch Leather Motorcycle Boots D84276 D84277, a wiki for the arts, media and humanities.
This page shows a selection of the latest additions to the website. For more detailed listings see the DOC DR. MARTENS ANDY WARHOL FACES BOOTS RARE VINTAGE MADE IN ENGLAND UNISEX 7UK, Stuart Weitzman Demigran Womens Olive Brown Ankle Boots 7.5 M, Contents and Loveless- Custom Leather Western/Cowboy Boots- Great for Work and Play! sections. Selected updates are posted on $447 size 5.5 Frye Shirley Fatigue Oiled Suede Over The Knee Boots Womens Shoes, $225 Freebird Womens Western Brown/Deep Orange Boots 9, Dansko Veronica Distressed Stone (Grey) Ankle Boot and BANANA REPUBLIC Black Gold Leather Almond Toe Heel Knee High Boots Sz 8 Riding.
Women's Distressed Leather Cowgirl Western Riding Boots Snip Toe Brown Turquoise
Gentle Souls Womens Emma Leather Closed Toe Over Knee Fashion Boots
TONY LAMA BLACK LABEL USA VINTAGE GRAY LEATHER WESTERN COWBOY DANCE BOOTS 7.5 D
Merrell Women's Emery Buckle Boot Rust 8.5 M US Shyanne Floral Embroidered Western Boots, Women's Size: 6.5 Medium
Aldo Womens Antella Riding Boot- Pick SZ/Color.
Skechers 49852 Womens Colorado-Tall Quilted Snow Boot- Choose SZ/Color.Clarks Rosalyn Lara Womens Boot- Choose SZ/Color.
New! Bed Stu Cambridge Tan Rustic Women's Leather Tall Boots 7 M 5 LE PEPE TAN LEATHER KNEE-HIGH BOOTS, 37, $595
Johnston & Murphy Darcy Tall Wedge Boot - Women's Size 7.5M - Black NEW!
5 AQUATALIA New Garcelle Over The Knee OTK Riding Boots Foldover Black 6
Stuart Weitzman 5050 Knee Boot - Women's Size 8.5 M Black (Repair)
Jessica Simpson Lessy Over-The-Knee Pull On Boots, Midnight, 7 US / 37 EU New Women's Leather Boots Geste Brown Rubber Combat Military
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Features:||Snip Toe||Width:||Medium (B,M)|
|Shaft Height:||12" From Top of Heel||Color:||Black|
|Ship Weight:||4||Heel Height:||Low (3/4 in. to 1 1/2 in.)|
“The fields of art and architecture are currently witnessing an expansion of the exhibitionary complex: permanent and temporary exhibition spaces proliferate, blending with sites of consumption. Responding to this development, GAM.14 focusses on the act of exhibiting, which reconfigures the spatial limitations of the exhibition, thus creating dynamic sites of contestation and political confrontation. GAM.14 is a collection of current positions from the disciplines of art and architecture assembled around the conceptual effort to distinguish the act of exhibiting from exhibition, opening the potential of exhibiting as an exploratory space to address urgent social and political challenges of our time.”
With contributions by Bart De Baere, Ivana Bago, Ana Bezić, Nicolas Bourriaud, Maria Bremer, Ekaterina Degot, Ana Dević, Anselm Franke, Andrew Herscher, Christian Inderbitzin, Branislav Jakovljević, Sami Khatib, Wilfried Kuehn, Nicole Lai Yi-Hsin, Bruno Latour, Ana María León, Armin Linke, Antonia Majača, Doreen Mende, Ana Miljački, Museum of American Art in Berlin, Vincent Normand, Christoph Walter Pirker, Dubravka Sekuli, Antje Senarclens de Grancy, Katharina Sommer, Anna-Sophie Springer, Barbara Steiner, Kate Strain, Žiga Testen, Milica Tomić, Etienne Turpin, and What, How & for Whom/WHW.
Edited by Milica Tomić and Dubravka Sekulić
Publisher Jovis, Berlin, 2018
ISBN 9783868598544, 3868598545
PDF (45 MB)
“‘Everyone contains a history of contamination; purity is not an option.’
In the event of disaster, we, the people who have always been surviving, will simply continue to survive. We have learned skills you wouldn’t believe, enduring under police states. We refine trauma into gold and use exile as jet propellant.
Yet we lack a vision of our lives past survival. What will we do when we head “back to the land” that was never ours? We do not see ourselves in the paranoiac manuals of preppers, in minimalist lifestyle retreats, in the nativist isolationism of militiamen.
We do not want to repeat these dreams of being the center, forever tyrants over little kingdoms. In this beyond, we will contaminate one another. We first learn from the past, building lookouts to keep our homes from burning.
We then seek an unruly communion. New languages, icons, guides, rituals, spun and fired beneath a twilight canopy of fungi. We claim a gorgeous, baroque maximalism, a future that sounds, looks, and feels like our innermost thoughts.”
Made by American Artist, Caitlin Cherry, Nora N. Khan and Sondra Perry
Published in New York, October 2018
Exh. reviews: Schutz Women's Orjana Mouse Over-the-knee gladiator snake print high heel Boot (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018), New Stuart Weitzman 'Gentry' Almond Toe Platform Brown Leather Logo Boot Size 10 (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018).
“unbag is a semi-annual magazine that promotes critical engagement with contemporary art and politics. Commissioning artists, writers, and thinkers who work outside of mainstream discourses, unbag functions as a space to explore ideas through discussion and exchange.”
Edited by American Artist (1), Aaron Cooper (1-3), Andy Wentz (1), Charlie Markbreiter (2), Natalia Tuero Germán (2-3), and Mylo Mendez (3)
Publisher unbag, New York, 2017-2018
c.98 pages per issue
Issue 1: Metis (May 2017, HTML)
NEW Elia B Jennifer Women's 38 US 8 Soft Pink Suede Slingback Pointy Toe Pump A5 (Jan 2018, HTML)
Boot Nine West Sweuce French Navy/French Navy (Sep 2018, HTML)
“Harlem is both an idea and a place. What became known as the ‘Black Mecca’ began as a farming village inhabited first by the Lenape and then by the Dutch. The first Black people in Harlem, both freed and enslaved, worked on farms in the area known as Niew Haarlem. New Haarlem was formally established as a settlement by Peter Stuyvesant in 1658 and was named after the Dutch city of Haarlem. For generations, the sole connection between Niew Haarlem and Niew Amsterdam was a diagonal road built on an old Native path: a street we now call Broadway…
Learn more about this history and the extraordinary contributions of radical Black women who built community, fought for freedom, and imagined other futures, including Williana Jones Burroughs, Regina Anderson Andrews, Ella Baker, Claudia Jones, Lorraine Hansberry, Salaria Kee, Madame C.J. Walker, A’Lelia Walker, Victoria Earle Matthews, Zora Neale Hurston, Louise Thompson Patterson, Dorothy Height, Pauli Murray, Amy Ashwood Garvey, Billie Holiday, Audre Lorde, Madame Stephanie St. Clair, Marvel Cooke, Eslanda Goode Robeson, Una Mulzac, Grace Campbell, and Willie Mae Mallory.
The Radical Black Women of Harlem Walking Tour offers an important contribution to the effort to uplift Black women’s intellectual, social and political work. We encourage community members, students, and educators to use this guidebook to organize tours in New York City, or as inspiration to design guidebooks in other neighborhoods and cities.”
Research and Writing by Asha Futterman and Mariame Kaba
Published in New York, May 2019
This book contains transcripts from two roundtable discussions held during the 2016 and 2017 editions of Alternative Film/Video festival in Belgrade. The themes included the relation of alternative cinema art movements (2016) and subversion (2017).
Participants include Hito Steyerl, Marina Gržinić, Eve Heller, Želimir Žilnik, Peter Tscherkassky, Božidar Zečević, Miloš Miša Radivojević, Zoran Saveski, Lordan Zafranović, Slobodan Šijan, Dejan Sretenović, Greg deCuir, Jr., Bojan Jovanović, Petra Belc, Sebestyén Kodolányi, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Miroljub Stojanović, Bruce Checefsky, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Tomaso Aramini, Zoran Saveski, and Miodrag Milošević.
Publisher Students’ City Cultural Center, Belgrade, 2018
via Academic Film Center
- Nike Air Jordan Retro IX 9 MILITIA GREEN Statue Spirit Copper 302370-109
- NEW PUMA MENS IGNITE LIMITLESS SHOE
- Reebok Instapump Fury Road Cs Zapatillas Running Hombre V67462 Zapatillas
- New Balance Men's M480SRG2 Grey/Silver/Red Running Shoes 13D
- Adidas Crazylight Boost 2016 James Harden Basketball shoes - Sz 13 Ghost Pepper
- MENS NIKE AIR MAX BLK-LIME-GREY SIZE 8 MEDIUM GOOD PRE-OWN NO BOX
- NIKE SOCCER SHOES BRIGHT BLUE SOCCER CLEATS SIZE 6 HYPERVENOM FREE SHIP
- RARE VINTAGE NIKE RETRO AIR MAX BOX WEAVE white blue trainers US size 7.5
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 4 IV RETRO BRED Size 9
- Men's Air Jordan Retro 3 Flyknit Athletic Shoes
- New Balance Women's 515 Running Shoes WL515CES Electric Blue SZ 5
- New Balance W6086GRP Womens Renew Thong Sandal- Choose SZ/Color.
- MUNRO KIT BROWN 6.5 M NIB $220 WOMEN SHOES LOAFERS NUBUCK AND EMBOSS PATENT
- New In Box Witchery Faith Patent Leather Black Heeled Ankle Boot Shoes Size 38
- New!! Stuart Weitzman Womens 'Bootscout'- Beige- Size 9.5 M $498 (B52)
- Belstaff Bedfordshire Black Womens Shoes Size 7 M Boots MSRP $795
- Blondo VIA Boots Black Waterproof leather Genuine Sheepskin fur lined New
- Jimmy Choo Black Gold Studded Moto Biker Boots Shoes 40.5
- ISABEL MARANT LYA BLACK FLAT SIZE 37
- Haflinger Women's CR Fletcher FlatGrey36 EU/5 M US
- Tory Burch Women Loafers Leather Blue Floral Print Slip On Bow Flats Size 7.5 M
- NIKE AIR MAX 5Y or = wmns 6-6.5 NIKE AIR MAX SNEAKS EUC V-CLEAN see pics-details
- NIKE WOMENS LUNAREPIC FLYKNIT TRAINERS RUNNING 818677200 PINK GYM
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Mid Suede LE Grey/Atmosphere Mens Trainers [AJ9502-001]
- NIKE WOMENS ROSHE ONE FLYKNIT CASUAL SNEAKERS PHOTO BLUE WHITE RED 704927 404
- Nike Zoom HJ High Jump Elite Spikes Shoes 806561 413 Blue Men Size 10 NO SPIKES
- Kids Nike Air Max 97 UK3.5 (AR0018 200) EU36 US4 Genuine New
- Nike Flyknit Racer Oreo Black Grey Running Shoes 14 Mens 526628 012
- Nike Air Jordan XI 11 Cool Grey Mid 2010 10.5
- Adidas Tubular Runner Trainer 10.5
- Nike Lunartempo 2 818097-414 Mens Running Shoes Royal Blue & White
- Nike Jordan Jumpman Pro Quick Basketball Air Mens Shoes Anthracite 932687-004
- Adidas Busenitz Trainers Beige S. Brand new no box.
- NIKE SLIDES SANDALS MEN'S SIZE 7 BLUE SLIP ON
- Nike Zoom Celar 5 Track Sprint Spikes Blue Green Black White SZ 13 (629226-413)
- Nike Free RN Distance 2 Women's Running Shoes, Size 9, 863776 100
- Nike Air Max 97 Men's SIZE 8.5 SEAN WOTHERSPOON AJ4219-400 New Deadstock
- Nike Air Jordan retro 13 "bred" Size 11(Men's), DS Black/Varsity Red-White
- Vans Sk8-Hi MTE Black Goma Forrado Zapatos de Invierno Mujer Hombre
- Saucony Triumph ISO 2 Pink/Purple Running Shoes Women's US Size 10 (F2,8)
- Korean Women Block Heels Sequin Side Zip Tound Toe Glitter Ankle Boot Plus size
- Men's/Women's BOEMOS Shoes 807397 Grey 36 Big clearance sale New products in 2018 various kinds
- JIMMY CHOO BLACK LEATHER "BEAUTY" STRETCH ANKLE BOOTS 37 $665
- New Balance Womens WW813HBK Low Top Walking Shoes, Black, Size 7.0 oKq6
- Salvatore Ferragamo New Farabel Gray Womens Shoes Size 9 M Boots MSRP $280
- SWEDISH HASBEENS SHOES HIPPIE CLOG BOOT FREE PEOPLE BLACK BOOTIES NEW 39
- Gentleman/Lady Marc Jacobs Espadrilles Mouse 35 Size Elegant appearance Elegant and sturdy packaging Exquisite processing
- NEW Womens Ladies BRIGHTON Black Genuine Leather Loafers Heels Shoes 6.5
- FRYE Women's Camille Perf Slip Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- Womens G.H Bass Weejuns Penny Leather Smart Loafers Office Work Shoes
- Ladies Nike Shoes Black Gray Trim Size 8.5
- New! Womens Nike Free 4.0 V4 Running Shoes 642200-678 Vivid Pink\Silver 47G
- Nike Air Jordan OG Retro 1 High Grey SHADOW 2018 555088-013 SIZE 10 IN HAND
- 634835-008 NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN WOLF GREY TEAL PURPLE WOMEN SNEAKER SIZE 6.5
- 2009 Nike Air Jordan Retro 6 Lakers 3M Size 6Y
- New Nike Men's Magista Onda ll FG Soccer Cleats Black/White/Blue 844411-015 **
- Nike Lebron XIII 13 Low Premium Basketball Shoes Sz 10 Dark Grey Gum AH8289-001
- Nike Mens Air Force 1 '07 Low Basketball Shoe
- Nike Men's Air Max 90 Premium SE Shoe University Red/ Purple (858954 600)
- 1801 Nike LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2 Men's Traning Running Shoes 863779-303
- Vans Unisex Adults’ Sk8-Hi Lite Hi-Top Trainers 3.5
- Nike Air Jordan Future Premium Camo
- Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot Trainer | Black/Anthracite SIZE RRP .99