Welcome to Harley-Davidson Women's Oakleigh 5.5-Inch Leather Motorcycle Boots D84276 D84277, a wiki for the arts, media and humanities.
This page shows a selection of the latest additions to the website. For more detailed listings see the DOC DR. MARTENS ANDY WARHOL FACES BOOTS RARE VINTAGE MADE IN ENGLAND UNISEX 7UK, Stuart Weitzman Demigran Womens Olive Brown Ankle Boots 7.5 M, Contents and Loveless- Custom Leather Western/Cowboy Boots- Great for Work and Play! sections. Selected updates are posted on $447 size 5.5 Frye Shirley Fatigue Oiled Suede Over The Knee Boots Womens Shoes, $225 Freebird Womens Western Brown/Deep Orange Boots 9, Dansko Veronica Distressed Stone (Grey) Ankle Boot and BANANA REPUBLIC Black Gold Leather Almond Toe Heel Knee High Boots Sz 8 Riding.
Women's Distressed Leather Cowgirl Western Riding Boots Snip Toe Brown Turquoise
Gentle Souls Womens Emma Leather Closed Toe Over Knee Fashion Boots
TONY LAMA BLACK LABEL USA VINTAGE GRAY LEATHER WESTERN COWBOY DANCE BOOTS 7.5 D
Merrell Women's Emery Buckle Boot Rust 8.5 M US Shyanne Floral Embroidered Western Boots, Women's Size: 6.5 Medium
Aldo Womens Antella Riding Boot- Pick SZ/Color.
Skechers 49852 Womens Colorado-Tall Quilted Snow Boot- Choose SZ/Color.Clarks Rosalyn Lara Womens Boot- Choose SZ/Color.
New! Bed Stu Cambridge Tan Rustic Women's Leather Tall Boots 7 M 5 LE PEPE TAN LEATHER KNEE-HIGH BOOTS, 37, $595
Johnston & Murphy Darcy Tall Wedge Boot - Women's Size 7.5M - Black NEW!
5 AQUATALIA New Garcelle Over The Knee OTK Riding Boots Foldover Black 6
Stuart Weitzman 5050 Knee Boot - Women's Size 8.5 M Black (Repair)
Jessica Simpson Lessy Over-The-Knee Pull On Boots, Midnight, 7 US / 37 EU New Women's Leather Boots Geste Brown Rubber Combat Military
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Features:||Snip Toe||Width:||Medium (B,M)|
|Shaft Height:||12" From Top of Heel||Color:||Black|
|Ship Weight:||4||Heel Height:||Low (3/4 in. to 1 1/2 in.)|
“The fields of art and architecture are currently witnessing an expansion of the exhibitionary complex: permanent and temporary exhibition spaces proliferate, blending with sites of consumption. Responding to this development, GAM.14 focusses on the act of exhibiting, which reconfigures the spatial limitations of the exhibition, thus creating dynamic sites of contestation and political confrontation. GAM.14 is a collection of current positions from the disciplines of art and architecture assembled around the conceptual effort to distinguish the act of exhibiting from exhibition, opening the potential of exhibiting as an exploratory space to address urgent social and political challenges of our time.”
With contributions by Bart De Baere, Ivana Bago, Ana Bezić, Nicolas Bourriaud, Maria Bremer, Ekaterina Degot, Ana Dević, Anselm Franke, Andrew Herscher, Christian Inderbitzin, Branislav Jakovljević, Sami Khatib, Wilfried Kuehn, Nicole Lai Yi-Hsin, Bruno Latour, Ana María León, Armin Linke, Antonia Majača, Doreen Mende, Ana Miljački, Museum of American Art in Berlin, Vincent Normand, Christoph Walter Pirker, Dubravka Sekuli, Antje Senarclens de Grancy, Katharina Sommer, Anna-Sophie Springer, Barbara Steiner, Kate Strain, Žiga Testen, Milica Tomić, Etienne Turpin, and What, How & for Whom/WHW.
Edited by Milica Tomić and Dubravka Sekulić
Publisher Jovis, Berlin, 2018
ISBN 9783868598544, 3868598545
PDF (45 MB)
“‘Everyone contains a history of contamination; purity is not an option.’
In the event of disaster, we, the people who have always been surviving, will simply continue to survive. We have learned skills you wouldn’t believe, enduring under police states. We refine trauma into gold and use exile as jet propellant.
Yet we lack a vision of our lives past survival. What will we do when we head “back to the land” that was never ours? We do not see ourselves in the paranoiac manuals of preppers, in minimalist lifestyle retreats, in the nativist isolationism of militiamen.
We do not want to repeat these dreams of being the center, forever tyrants over little kingdoms. In this beyond, we will contaminate one another. We first learn from the past, building lookouts to keep our homes from burning.
We then seek an unruly communion. New languages, icons, guides, rituals, spun and fired beneath a twilight canopy of fungi. We claim a gorgeous, baroque maximalism, a future that sounds, looks, and feels like our innermost thoughts.”
Made by American Artist, Caitlin Cherry, Nora N. Khan and Sondra Perry
Published in New York, October 2018
Exh. reviews: Schutz Women's Orjana Mouse Over-the-knee gladiator snake print high heel Boot (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018), New Stuart Weitzman 'Gentry' Almond Toe Platform Brown Leather Logo Boot Size 10 (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018).
“unbag is a semi-annual magazine that promotes critical engagement with contemporary art and politics. Commissioning artists, writers, and thinkers who work outside of mainstream discourses, unbag functions as a space to explore ideas through discussion and exchange.”
Edited by American Artist (1), Aaron Cooper (1-3), Andy Wentz (1), Charlie Markbreiter (2), Natalia Tuero Germán (2-3), and Mylo Mendez (3)
Publisher unbag, New York, 2017-2018
c.98 pages per issue
Issue 1: Metis (May 2017, HTML)
NEW Elia B Jennifer Women's 38 US 8 Soft Pink Suede Slingback Pointy Toe Pump A5 (Jan 2018, HTML)
Boot Nine West Sweuce French Navy/French Navy (Sep 2018, HTML)
“Harlem is both an idea and a place. What became known as the ‘Black Mecca’ began as a farming village inhabited first by the Lenape and then by the Dutch. The first Black people in Harlem, both freed and enslaved, worked on farms in the area known as Niew Haarlem. New Haarlem was formally established as a settlement by Peter Stuyvesant in 1658 and was named after the Dutch city of Haarlem. For generations, the sole connection between Niew Haarlem and Niew Amsterdam was a diagonal road built on an old Native path: a street we now call Broadway…
Learn more about this history and the extraordinary contributions of radical Black women who built community, fought for freedom, and imagined other futures, including Williana Jones Burroughs, Regina Anderson Andrews, Ella Baker, Claudia Jones, Lorraine Hansberry, Salaria Kee, Madame C.J. Walker, A’Lelia Walker, Victoria Earle Matthews, Zora Neale Hurston, Louise Thompson Patterson, Dorothy Height, Pauli Murray, Amy Ashwood Garvey, Billie Holiday, Audre Lorde, Madame Stephanie St. Clair, Marvel Cooke, Eslanda Goode Robeson, Una Mulzac, Grace Campbell, and Willie Mae Mallory.
The Radical Black Women of Harlem Walking Tour offers an important contribution to the effort to uplift Black women’s intellectual, social and political work. We encourage community members, students, and educators to use this guidebook to organize tours in New York City, or as inspiration to design guidebooks in other neighborhoods and cities.”
Research and Writing by Asha Futterman and Mariame Kaba
Published in New York, May 2019
This book contains transcripts from two roundtable discussions held during the 2016 and 2017 editions of Alternative Film/Video festival in Belgrade. The themes included the relation of alternative cinema art movements (2016) and subversion (2017).
Participants include Hito Steyerl, Marina Gržinić, Eve Heller, Želimir Žilnik, Peter Tscherkassky, Božidar Zečević, Miloš Miša Radivojević, Zoran Saveski, Lordan Zafranović, Slobodan Šijan, Dejan Sretenović, Greg deCuir, Jr., Bojan Jovanović, Petra Belc, Sebestyén Kodolányi, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Miroljub Stojanović, Bruce Checefsky, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Tomaso Aramini, Zoran Saveski, and Miodrag Milošević.
Publisher Students’ City Cultural Center, Belgrade, 2018
via Academic Film Center
- Nike Air Jordan Retro IX 9 MILITIA GREEN Statue Spirit Copper 302370-109
- NEW PUMA MENS IGNITE LIMITLESS SHOE
- Reebok Instapump Fury Road Cs Zapatillas Running Hombre V67462 Zapatillas
- New Balance Men's M480SRG2 Grey/Silver/Red Running Shoes 13D
- Adidas Crazylight Boost 2016 James Harden Basketball shoes - Sz 13 Ghost Pepper
- MENS NIKE AIR MAX BLK-LIME-GREY SIZE 8 MEDIUM GOOD PRE-OWN NO BOX
- NIKE SOCCER SHOES BRIGHT BLUE SOCCER CLEATS SIZE 6 HYPERVENOM FREE SHIP
- RARE VINTAGE NIKE RETRO AIR MAX BOX WEAVE white blue trainers US size 7.5
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 4 IV RETRO BRED Size 9
- Men's Air Jordan Retro 3 Flyknit Athletic Shoes
- New Balance Women's 515 Running Shoes WL515CES Electric Blue SZ 5
- Skechers Women's Go Step Lite-Persistence Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- ANNE KLEIN DK BURGUNDY LEATHER MID-CALF BIKER BOOTS CHUNKY 3" HEELS 8.5 M
- Clarks Hazen Charm Black Suede Womens Wedge Boot Size 8.5M
- Sexy Buckle Accents Stiletto Platform Zip Side Knee High Boots Shoes Adult Women
- Clarks Hazen Charm Olive Womens Wedge Boot Size 11M
- BRIAN ATWOOD 'ELECTRA' MADE IN ITALY HIGH HEEL BLACK LEATHER BOOTS US 10
- Nicholas Kirkwood Black Pointy Hexagon buckle Bootie 40.5
- Fly London Coby 087 Black Womens Leather Slip on Block Heel Shoes
- Josef Seibel Women's Fergey 12 Flat, Black, 39 EU/8-8.5 M US
- Dansko Women's Haven Mary Jane Flat, Black Suede, 39 M US
- Nike Womens Hyperspike Flywire Black Volleyball Shoes Size 8.5 Great condition!
- Nike Air Max Womens Torch 4 Running Shoes Pink Black White 343851 610 Size 6.5
- 2016 NIKE AIR JORDAN II 2 RETRO Q54 QUAI 54 BONE BEIGE GOLD WHITE 866035-001 9.5
- NIKE LEBRON XV (GS) ASHES OREO BLACK-WHITE SZ 6.5Y-WOMENS SZ 8 [922811-002]
- Nike Men's Athletic Sneakers Running Training Black Size US 10 ; New
- $100 Nike Mens Size 12.5 Zoom Celar 5 Track & Field Shoes Black Hot Pink
- Nike Payaa Premium QS White/White 807738-110 Men's SZ 11
- Nike Men's AIR JORDAN TRUNNER LX HIGH Shoes Black AA1347-010 b
- Nike SF AF1 Special Field Air Force 1 Triple Blue Suede Game Royal 864024-401
- Hombre Nike Lunar Fuerza 1 Duckboot bajo - AA1125001 - Triple Negro Zapatillas
- NEW MENS PUMA KING II FIRM GROUND MEN'S INDOOR FUTSAL FOOTBALL BOOTS SHOES
- adidas Women's Arianna Cloudfoam Cross-Trainer Shoes - Choose SZ/Color
- RARE! NIKE AIR JORDAN 1985 - 2005 Great Used Cond ~ Size 13.5
- Fila Steelstrike 2 Energized Men Running Shoes Sneakers Sz 8 Memory Foam Sole C
- Adidas Originals Zapatillas NIZZA cq2333 Blanco Negro
- Nike Flight Squad QS /US 11.5
- Women’s Nike Air Max Thea Size 5.5 Grey And Blue
- Nike X Off White Presto 2.0 White Us12/Eu46
- Nike Air Max 1 Premium 875844-700 Elemental Gold US 10 New
- Vans Authentic Marvel Avengers Super Hero Mens Womens Shoes Exclusive Edition
- SKECHERS Performance Go Walk 4 Womens Atheltic Shoes
- new ladies Black 1 Block Heel Sexy Over Knee clubwear Boots Size 6.5
- Clarks Hazen Charm Olive Womens Wedge Boot Size 9.5M
- Anne Klein Women's Wisher Fabric Pump - Choose SZ/color
- New Balance MS574PCW D White Red Men Running Casual Shoes Sneakers MS574PCWD
- Balenciaga Shoes - Brand New - Size 39
- FRYE WOMEN'S STONE LEATHER SHIRLEY PLATE RIDING BOOTS WOMAN'S SIZE 10
- Frye 'Veronica Slouch' Boot- Dark Brown- Size 6 B (B22)
- Rachel Zoe Women's Pearce Boot, Smog, 7 M US
- RAG & BONE "Noa" Perforated Black Leather ESPADRILLE Jute Sole/Trim Sz 7 ANB
- NIB Stella McCartney Elyse Shoes Star Platform Derby
- Use-Custom-Brand Womens jess Low Top Slip On Fashion Sneakers, Black, Size 7.0 b
- Nike Womans Track Shoes 7.5 NWOT
- NIKE Free 5.0 TR Fit 4 PRT Sneaker Neon Gr.35 (36)
- Nike Air Foamposite Pro Size 11.5 Electric Blue Retro .
- Nike Air Zoom ELITE 8 Wmns, Brand New, Gr 39 !
- NIKE VXT Men's Cross Training Shoes SIZE 14 White Silver 310234-101 Walking 2007
- Nike Air Max Full Ride TR 1.5 Training Shoe Cool Grey/Black Men's SZ 13 NEW NIB
- Nike Tanjun Zapatillas Running Hombre 812654 Zapatillas 010
- NIB! Mens Nike Air Max 90 Premium sz 13-14 US 700155 010 grey pewter mushroom
- New Nike Lebron Soldier 10 SFG Men's Basketball Shoes - Size 10 - University Red
- NIKE KD IV 4 KEVIN DURANT DARK BLUE EYBL PE 13 473679-402 RARE PLAYER EXCLUSIVE
- Vans Ward MTE High Top Height Boosting Shoe Memory Foam Insole Black & Brown
- Women's 6" Heel Nude Leather Kiss Slingback Platform Court Shoes .Peep Toe Sz 4
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Essential Sz 7.5 (819474 005)