Welcome to VIA SPIGA 16" TAN SOFT LEATHER WIDE CALF BOOTS SIZE 9.5 M, a wiki for the arts, media and humanities.
This page shows a selection of the latest additions to the website. For more detailed listings see the EMU VALERY LO PURPLE SHEEPSKIN BOOT WITH BUTTONS WATER RESISTANT SIZE 6 REG $180, Durango Music City Women's Western Embossed High-Top Sneaker, Contents and FRYE Paige Trapunto Redwood Leather Riding Boots Women's Size 6.5 M $368* sections. Selected updates are posted on Kitty Paws Shoes Women's Custom White Silver Zebra Print High 7" Ankle Boots, JAMBU BURLINGTON WATERPROOF BLACK LEATHER & FABRIC BOOT Size 11 MSRP $180, Nine West Women'sEarta Wine Fabric Dress Heel Boot and Boot Born Cuatros Mushroom/Dark Brown Full Grain Leather.
New 8 Frye Demy Cuff Leather Riding Boots Size 6
Stefani Collection Suede Leather Brown Stud High Heel Boots Womens Size 7 NEW
Circle G by Corral Ladies' Side Embroidery Snip Toe Cowgirl Boots
XTRATUF Brown Salmon Sisters Limited Edition Boots SET - size 7 Rare England 90s Vintage Floral Dr Doc Martens Flowers Sienna Miller US 5
Cobb Hill Ch Oliana Panet Bt Stone Womens Ankle Boot Size 7.5M
Aquatalia New With Tags Shaw Suede Bootie BlackLady Rebel by Durango Women's Faux Exotic Western Boot
Gentleman/Lady Boot Born Goji Summer Brown Easy to clean surface Moderate cost Complete specifications
Prada Black Suede Floral Embroidered Buckled Knee High Boots SZ 38 NEW KEEN OAKRIDGE MID WATERPROOF WOMENS WIDE FIT HIKING BOOTS
Fly London YEX668FLY Seaweed Shimmer Green + Black Leather Zip Ankle Boots
NEW Free People brown Snake Emboss Embroidered Ankle Wide Top Boot 38/ 7
Dr Martens Ladies 1460 Coralie Cherry Red Quilted Smooth Mono Leather Boots
AQUATALIA CALLIE Black Suede Quilted Weatherproof Wedge Boots Sz 9.5 NIB 5 Oakland Raiders Log NFL Ladies Black Animal Free Suede Tall Boots Sz 10 In Box
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||Multiple Variations||Model:||SEDUCE-3050/B|
|Material Type:||Patent / Polyurethane|
“The fields of art and architecture are currently witnessing an expansion of the exhibitionary complex: permanent and temporary exhibition spaces proliferate, blending with sites of consumption. Responding to this development, GAM.14 focusses on the act of exhibiting, which reconfigures the spatial limitations of the exhibition, thus creating dynamic sites of contestation and political confrontation. GAM.14 is a collection of current positions from the disciplines of art and architecture assembled around the conceptual effort to distinguish the act of exhibiting from exhibition, opening the potential of exhibiting as an exploratory space to address urgent social and political challenges of our time.”
With contributions by Bart De Baere, Ivana Bago, Ana Bezić, Nicolas Bourriaud, Maria Bremer, Ekaterina Degot, Ana Dević, Anselm Franke, Andrew Herscher, Christian Inderbitzin, Branislav Jakovljević, Sami Khatib, Wilfried Kuehn, Nicole Lai Yi-Hsin, Bruno Latour, Ana María León, Armin Linke, Antonia Majača, Doreen Mende, Ana Miljački, Museum of American Art in Berlin, Vincent Normand, Christoph Walter Pirker, Dubravka Sekuli, Antje Senarclens de Grancy, Katharina Sommer, Anna-Sophie Springer, Barbara Steiner, Kate Strain, Žiga Testen, Milica Tomić, Etienne Turpin, and What, How & for Whom/WHW.
Edited by Milica Tomić and Dubravka Sekulić
Publisher Jovis, Berlin, 2018
ISBN 9783868598544, 3868598545
PDF (45 MB)
“‘Everyone contains a history of contamination; purity is not an option.’
In the event of disaster, we, the people who have always been surviving, will simply continue to survive. We have learned skills you wouldn’t believe, enduring under police states. We refine trauma into gold and use exile as jet propellant.
Yet we lack a vision of our lives past survival. What will we do when we head “back to the land” that was never ours? We do not see ourselves in the paranoiac manuals of preppers, in minimalist lifestyle retreats, in the nativist isolationism of militiamen.
We do not want to repeat these dreams of being the center, forever tyrants over little kingdoms. In this beyond, we will contaminate one another. We first learn from the past, building lookouts to keep our homes from burning.
We then seek an unruly communion. New languages, icons, guides, rituals, spun and fired beneath a twilight canopy of fungi. We claim a gorgeous, baroque maximalism, a future that sounds, looks, and feels like our innermost thoughts.”
Made by American Artist, Caitlin Cherry, Nora N. Khan and Sondra Perry
Published in New York, October 2018
Exh. reviews: Man/Woman Bottes Valentino Economical and practical In short supply Breathable shoes (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018), Nine West Womens Anila Suede Round Toe Over Knee Fashion Boots (The Brooklyn Rail, 2018).
“unbag is a semi-annual magazine that promotes critical engagement with contemporary art and politics. Commissioning artists, writers, and thinkers who work outside of mainstream discourses, unbag functions as a space to explore ideas through discussion and exchange.”
Edited by American Artist (1), Aaron Cooper (1-3), Andy Wentz (1), Charlie Markbreiter (2), Natalia Tuero Germán (2-3), and Mylo Mendez (3)
Publisher unbag, New York, 2017-2018
c.98 pages per issue
Issue 1: Metis (May 2017, HTML)
Giuseppe Zanotti Design Italy Brown Leather Western Boots 40.5 (Jan 2018, HTML)
Durango Crush DCRD145 Womens Brown Accessorize Western Boots (Sep 2018, HTML)
“Harlem is both an idea and a place. What became known as the ‘Black Mecca’ began as a farming village inhabited first by the Lenape and then by the Dutch. The first Black people in Harlem, both freed and enslaved, worked on farms in the area known as Niew Haarlem. New Haarlem was formally established as a settlement by Peter Stuyvesant in 1658 and was named after the Dutch city of Haarlem. For generations, the sole connection between Niew Haarlem and Niew Amsterdam was a diagonal road built on an old Native path: a street we now call Broadway…
Learn more about this history and the extraordinary contributions of radical Black women who built community, fought for freedom, and imagined other futures, including Williana Jones Burroughs, Regina Anderson Andrews, Ella Baker, Claudia Jones, Lorraine Hansberry, Salaria Kee, Madame C.J. Walker, A’Lelia Walker, Victoria Earle Matthews, Zora Neale Hurston, Louise Thompson Patterson, Dorothy Height, Pauli Murray, Amy Ashwood Garvey, Billie Holiday, Audre Lorde, Madame Stephanie St. Clair, Marvel Cooke, Eslanda Goode Robeson, Una Mulzac, Grace Campbell, and Willie Mae Mallory.
The Radical Black Women of Harlem Walking Tour offers an important contribution to the effort to uplift Black women’s intellectual, social and political work. We encourage community members, students, and educators to use this guidebook to organize tours in New York City, or as inspiration to design guidebooks in other neighborhoods and cities.”
Research and Writing by Asha Futterman and Mariame Kaba
Published in New York, May 2019
This book contains transcripts from two roundtable discussions held during the 2016 and 2017 editions of Alternative Film/Video festival in Belgrade. The themes included the relation of alternative cinema art movements (2016) and subversion (2017).
Participants include Hito Steyerl, Marina Gržinić, Eve Heller, Želimir Žilnik, Peter Tscherkassky, Božidar Zečević, Miloš Miša Radivojević, Zoran Saveski, Lordan Zafranović, Slobodan Šijan, Dejan Sretenović, Greg deCuir, Jr., Bojan Jovanović, Petra Belc, Sebestyén Kodolányi, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Miroljub Stojanović, Bruce Checefsky, Miroslav Bata Petrović, Tomaso Aramini, Zoran Saveski, and Miodrag Milošević.
Publisher Students’ City Cultural Center, Belgrade, 2018
via Academic Film Center
- Nike Air Jordan CMFT Max Air 12 Mens Running Training Shoes SZ 10.5 Black Silver
- Nike Air Max 97 in Silver & Grey
- NIKE MEN HYPERFUSE FLORIDA GAME ROYAL-TEAM ORANGE SZ 10.5 [525022-404]
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Black/White/Oil Grey 2E Wide Mens Running 2018 All NEW
- NEW NEW BALANCE M990NLE4 REFLECT RUNNING SNEAKER SIZE 7.5 MSRP$199.99MADE IN USA
- Nike Dunk Tiff, sz 11.5
- Nike Air Trainer 1 Flywire Athletics Shoe Mens Black/White Size 13
- Puma x Blaze Of Glory Woven - Black - Mens
- Adidas UltraBoost Sneaker-Men's Size 14 Black/White
- NIKE AIR JORDAN AF-1 basketball shoes Size US11- Used
- "NIKE " womens trainers (size 3 )
- Nike Vapormax 97 Japan/Volt Colourway Size 9 UK Brand New
- Nike Zoom Veer QS <844675-001> Men Size US 8 ~ 13 / Brand New in Box!
- Men's Nike Roshe Run 'Calypso' Athletic Shoes
- New Balance Women's All Tarrain Walking Hiking Trail Shoes 411V2 Size-7B
- ONE PIECE sweepstakes slip from japan (2189
- ED HARDY Canvas Womens Graphic Slip On Shoes Sneakers Size 7 Skull Tiger Blk Tan
- Womens Block Heel Pointy Toe Faux Suede Stretch Over Knee High Boots Party Shoes
- FABIO RUSCONI Shoes 783970 Black 36 1/2
- boots ART brown leather cognac p 38 fr very good condition
- Pajar GRIP STAR Women's Zipped Snow Boots, Color Variation
- Stuart Weitzman New 5050 Black Womens Shoes Size 4 M Boots MSRP $655
- New Santoni Red Chocolate Brown Semi Patent Penny Loafers 6 B
- Ara 'Lael' Women's Black Suede Limon Slip On Comfort Shoes Size 8.5 M
- Men's/Women's PRADA IVORY LEATHER FLATS Big clearance sale New in stock leading the fashion
- Arnaldo Toscani Shoes Women Ballet flats Red 87487 BDT TRENDY
- Womens Nike Internationalist 7 Navy Blue Sneakers Floral Design White Leisure
- Nike Free 5.0+ Women's Athletic Shoe 580591 002 Size 5.5
- Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Oreo 2.0 Cookies & Cream Black White Blue 849558-041
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra LOTC QS Island Green/Gold Paris 747105-300 SZ 7.5
- Nike Basketball Shoes White/Black Mens Sz.11 584614-100
- New Mens Size 17.5 NIKE Hyperdunk TB Purple White High Hi Top Shoes 524882-500
- Nike Men's Vandal High Supreme Leather Legion Green/Legion Green Basketball Shoe
- NIKE AIR ZOOM LWP '16 JCRD / KJ ( KIM JONES),NEW.
- Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra Mens 819685-602 Bright Crimson Running Shoes Sz 9
- NIKE AIR AIR MAX 90 LEATHER BLACK 2017 MENS SHOES ** WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- PUMA Men's Enzo Strap Knit Sneaker
- Nike SB Janoski Max in Black/White - 631303-022
- Mens Adidas Grey Trainers Size 8
- Adidas Star Wars Originals Youth 6.5
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR Zapatilla deportiva mujer negro
- Nike trainers size 4 with non marking soles - very good condition
- nike lunartempo womens running trainers 705462 001 sneakers shoes
- Converse 157522 Chuck Taylor All Star
- Men's Nike air max dynasty 2 Athletic Shoes